Looking for a dynamic opening for White, full of sacrifices and aggressive play? Look no further. IM Zaur Tekeyev recommends the Modern Vienna Game.
It is a great choice for club players, due to its flexibility, strategic advantages, and elements of surprise.
In the next 3 hours, IM Zaur Tekeyev will guide you through the intricacies of the Modern Vienna Game, giving you a powerful weapon with white pieces.
Whether you’re a beginner looking to add a new opening to your repertoire or an experienced player seeking to improve your skills, this course has something for everyone.
We also recommend reviewing our latest TCW Academy courses:
- Play g4 Gambit vs. Philidor with GM Misa Pap
- Play Fantasy Variation vs. Caro-Kann with GM Misa Pap
- Win with Evans Gambit with FM Viktor Neustroev
- Planning Your Game Like a World Champion with GM Marian Petrov
- Tactics and Strategy with GM Marian Petrov