Checkmating Patterns: Most club players study tactics the wrong way.
They focus on quantity and repetition, ignoring the most important step… then get surprised about the lack of progress.
Grandmasters know better.
Learning patterns is a must before even attempting ANY tactical puzzles.
If you skip this step, you’ll soon be in the ‘rating stagnation’.
You see, it is hard to find tactics that you’ve never seen before.
And it is a lot easier to find it, standing on the shoulders of giants (or GMs) and learning the patterns first.
We are not here to reinvent the wheel. But, rather learn how to find checkmating attacks and win games as quickly and efficiently as possible.
Checkmating Patterns – See the video preview:
Watch the full video with TCW Academy!Want to get access to the entire library of chess videos just like this one? Check out TCW Academy, the premium membership for chess players, coaches, and parents! Our platform combines video lessons and training into a complete system, so you can quickly learn and start winning games tomorrow!
You get tons of exclusive content and benefits like:
- Unlimited Access to Academy Video Library [Our Team of top coaches like GM Marian Petrov and GM Bryan Smith is here to help you gain at least 250 Elo points by summer]
- Access to New Exclusive Videos [New videos are released twice a month and PGNs are included]
- Pick what chess skills you are looking to develop and follow your path to Mastery
- Master every skill easily with our powerful quizzing system
- Can’t find a topic you want to learn? Use our ‘Request a Course’ feature!
- …and much more!