The Dragon Variation is considered one of the best attempts for countering White’s ambitious 1.e4 move.
If you’re playing for a win with Black and won’t settle for a draw… the Dragon Variation is the opening for you.
Aggressive, attacking, razor-sharp are only a few words describing the full potential of Sicilian Dragon.
Take your opponent for a journey through an endless labyrinth of traps. Each slightest mistake could quickly lead to a devastating attack.
But you have an edge… because GM Marian Petrov is here with a 3-hour crash course on perhaps the most important line in all the Sicilians!
Marian will guide you through all the obstacles, arm you with all the shortcuts and passages… and will prepare you for the journey through the woods of Sicilian Defence.
Here is what’s inside:
Watch the full video with TCW Academy!Want to get access to the entire library of chess videos just like this one? Check out TCW Academy, the premium membership for chess players, coaches, and parents! Our platform combines video lessons and training into a complete system, so you can quickly learn and start winning games tomorrow!
You get tons of exclusive content and benefits like:
- Unlimited Access to Academy Video Library [Our Team of top coaches like GM Marian Petrov and GM Bryan Smith is here to help you gain at least 250 Elo points by summer]
- Access to New Exclusive Videos [New videos are released twice a month and PGNs are included]
- Pick what chess skills you are looking to develop and follow your path to Mastery
- Master every skill easily with our powerful quizzing system
- Can’t find a topic you want to learn? Use our ‘Request a Course’ feature!
- …and much more!