The good news is that GM Marian Petrov has just finished recording a new TCW Academy course covering the 5 Must-Know Gambits for White! This 3 hours journey will teach you the ins and outs of those five gambits, making you the most gambit-proof player in your class!
Imagine how you’re outsmarting your opponents with some insane gambits …
Imagine sitting down for a game, confident and ready to rock…
Imagine scoring some quick wins without breaking a sweat…
The good news is that GM Marian Petrov has just finished recording a new TCW Academy course covering the 5 Must-Know Gambits for White!
This 3 hours journey will teach you the ins and outs of those five gambits, making you the most gambit-proof player in your class!
It’s like having GM Petrov right there with you, sharing secrets and strategies that’ll turn your chessboard into a battlefield where you’re the general.
Think of this course as your chess playbook for some of the strongest, most cunning moves in the game.
And the best part?
Petrov’s not just showing you the moves; he’s taking you inside the mind of a Grandmaster.
What you will learn:
- King’s Gambit – It’s like opening a treasure chest of aggressive plays. Dive into this chapter and come out ready to surprise your opponents with some bold moves.
- Danish Gambit – Think of it as a chess puzzle where every sacrifice is a step towards victory. GM Petrov will show you how to make these sacrifices count.
- Evans Gambit – This one’s like adding a turbo booster to your game. You’ll learn how to amp up the pressure and make your opponents sweat.
- Smith-Morra Gambit – Ever wanted to shake things up against the Sicilian Defense? Here’s your secret weapon. It’s all about keeping your opponent guessing.
- French Defense Advance Gambit – Time to crack the nut that is the French Defense. You’ll get some slick tactics to break through those defenses like a pro.
Chapter 1 King’s Gambit
Chapter 2 Danish Gambit
Chapter 3 Evans Gambit
Chapter 4 Smith-Morra Gambit
Chapter 5 French Defense Advance Gambit
About The Author:
GM Marian Petrov [FIDE 2537]
is an accomplished professional chess coach, theorist, and Bulgarian champion in 2002 and 2017, as well as the winner of many open tournaments around the world. Also, a FIDE trainer and coach of the team Wales at the last Olympiad in Baku in 2016. He graduated from the National Sports Academy in Sofia, Bulgaria with a Bachelor’s degree in Chess Pedagogy, a four-year undergraduate program designed to prepare top-level chess trainers.