TheChessWorld is a leader in online chess education specializing in high-quality video training and we are expending our Team.
Working hours are flexible and we work remotely.
If you have a passion for chess and want to join TheChessWorld team please contact us!
[Content Writer – TheChessWorld.com]
TheChessWorld.com is looking for a content writer to create high-quality chess content for our readers.
This is a remote position that can be either full-time or part-time. It can start as part-time and transition into full-time.
- Must be a native/near-native English speaker and an excellent writer with a passion to explain chess concepts in simple language with short sentences and bullet points
- Must be very familiar with common chess software such as ChessBase, and fluent in PGN notation
- Must have Elo rating of >1500+ [uscf/fide/online chess sites]
- Ability to work under strict deadlines and deliver excellent content before the due date
- Ability to think outside the box, be creative, ask questions, and closely work as a member of a small team
- Must be super passionate about chess, and closely follow recent events including major tournaments like Tata Steel and World Chess Championships
- Must have a good knowledge of what creating content for a blog is all about [WordPress, uploading/compressing images, optimization, etc.]
Think that’s you? Apply below!
If you think that’s you, please click here to apply.
[Grandmasters/IMs/FMs – TheChessWorld.com]
If you are a titled player [GM, IM or FM] and would like to film videos for TheChessWorld’s audience, please contact us using the form below.
We are interested in a wide range of topics from openings to middlegames and endgames. Our audience is of many different skill levels and we are most interested in filming chess lessons for 1200-2000 Elo players.
If you have a cool idea for a video course or have deep knowledge in an opening system, chess training methods, etc. that could benefit other players – Get in touch!
[Other role – TheChessWorld.com]
Want to work with us, yet don’t see the job listed?
Think you’ll fit in TCW Team? Get in touch.