The Ultimate Chess Course Collection by GM Igor Smirnov
If you want to take your chess level to master level, no matter what your current level is, then we have exactly what you need.
Ukrainian GM Igor Smirnov has produced one of the greatest collections of chess lessons.
He has developed his own training method based on his knowledge of human psychology and his understanding of the human brain’s learning process.
This exhaustive chess course collection includes 22 courses strategically designed to help beginners, intermediate and advanced chess players.
You can now buy ALL the courses together, with a HUGE discount!
Here is what’s included:
- Attack and Win by GM Smirnov
- 7 Keys to Victory – GM Smirnov
- Think, Plan and Win – GM Smirnov
- Play Like Bobby Fischer – GM Smirnov
- A Promoted Pawn – My Chess Journey – GM Smirnov
- How to Beat Stronger Opponents – GM Smirnov
- Winning the Middlegame – GM Smirnov
- The Grandmaster’s Opening Lab – GM Smirnov
- The Grandmaster’s Opening Lab 2 – GM Smirnov
- The Grandmaster’s Opening Lab – Bonus Pack
- Defending Champion – GM Smirnov
- An Endgame Expert – GM Smirnov
- How to Beat Titled Player – GM Smirnov
- Self-Taught Grandmaster – GM Smirnov
- Crushing The King – GM Smirnov and CM Gavriel
- The Grandmaster’s Positional Understanding – GM Smirnov
- Calculate Till Mate – GM Smirnov
- The Grandmaster’s Secrets – GM Smirnov
- From Opening to Middlegame – IM Asaf Givon
- Unlocking Grandmaster’s Mind – GM Dlugy
- Master Grunfeld Defense with Black
- Champion Psychology
About the Author:
Igor Smirnov is an International Grandmaster from Ukraine.
He is also a chess coach and holds a Master’s degree in Psychology.
GM Smirnov has developed numerous chess lessons, articles, webinars and training courses, including the famous courses that have helped many players of all levels improve their chess skills.
Is this Course for me?
This massive chess course collection has been strategically designed to help players of all levels overcome their barriers.
- If you are a beginner, you’ll be able to learn the basic principles of chess that set professional players apart from novice players.
- If you are an intermediate player, you will come to understand the principles that advanced players are using to dominate.
- If you are already an advanced player, you’ll be able to master all concepts of advanced chess strategy, how to make the most practical decisions, and start on your way to becoming a master.
This collection includes 13 volumes with incredible chess lessons for players of all levels. Study the game seriously and you will be impressed by the progress you’ll start to show in a very short period of time.
This chess course contains not only the author’s experience but also experiences from a lot of his colleagues and friends: grandmasters, trainers and other chess players, who helped the author perfect each course.
Enjoy your chess course with one of the best coaches ever!
These products work natively on computers with Windows. If you would like to use it on a Mac you will either need to install Bootcamp with a copy of Windows or run the software using a Windows virtual box such as Parallels or VMWare.
Alternatively, you can navigate to the video folder and watch the mp4 videos one your device.