In this 3-hour course, GM Jacek Stopa is revealing the secrets of Complex Middlegames. Jacek based this course around the most instructive and educational games, emphasizing ideas and principles that you can directly copy and paste into your own games.
What you will learn:
- How to evaluate your middlegame position?
- How to equalize against a MUCH stronger opponent? [aka Vishy Anand]
- Using tactical patterns to win in the Middlegame
- Principle of Pawn Islands
- Exploiting opposite side castling – how GMs do it?
- Playing sharp [when and why?]
GM Jacek Stopa (FIDE 2504)
Is a Polish Grandmaster who enjoys playing highly creative set-ups, even as early as move one. Jacek had won multiple major National and International tournaments and has many private students around the world.