Crushing The King
The attack is an art that every chess player should master. When we play a chess game it is very important to have the ability to start an attack in order to win the game. Many students have the problem of how to start the attack and deliver the final blow. They do not know how to provoke a weakness into his opponent’s King.
In this course, GM Igor Smirnov together with CM Tryfon will teach you the strategies and tactics of attacking. At the end of this course, you will have all the necessary abilities and understanding in order to start a successful attack against an opponent of any level!
Is this course right for me?
The course is suitable for beginners and intermediate level players, but it will be helpful for advanced level players, too. Even if your ELO is 1900+, this course will help you improve your attacking skills and you’ll learn some new things.
If you want to improve your attacking skills and boost your chances of success, then this course is for you.
- What you will learn?
- How to plan an attack?
- How to set the target for my attack?
- What pieces should I include in the attack?
- How to find the right attacking moves?
- How can I get an attacking position?
- How to finish the attack?
- LESSON #1 Getting an attacking position out of the opening
- LESSON #2 Provoking weaknesses around the opponent’s king
- LESSON #3 King Safety Aspects – Spectator pieces
- LESSON #4 King’s safety aspects – King in the center
- LESSON #5 King Hunt and securing mating nets
- LESSON #6 Centralized vs Spectator pieces
- LESSON #7 Forcing moves
- LESSON #8 How you can become a great attacker
- LESSON #9 How can you get an attacking position?
- LESSON #10 Your practical guide
GM Igor Smirnov
Igor Smirnov is a chess Grandmaster, coach, and holder of a Master’s degree in psychology. He’s the founder of the “Remote Chess Academy” company that has helped thousands of students worldwide to improve their results. GM Smirnov has developed lots of chess video lessons, articles, webinars and training courses.
CM Tryfon Gavriel
also known as “Kingscrusher” on the Internet. He is a FIDE Candidate Master (CM), British Regional Chess Master, and runs a popular Youtube chess channel for many years. One of his earliest Over-the-board achievements in Chess was winning the Lloyds Under 18 national UK tournament in 1989.