Most beginners have problems improving at chess because they simply lack the foundation needed to build upon. They have bits and pieces of knowledge, but that’s not enough to see sustainable progress. Those beginners tend to study wrong things, in the wrong way. They are spending countless hours on openings and tactics, while what they really need is getting the fundamentals straight.
And I can’t blame them… it’s not their fault! There is a huge gap in chess courses.
There is almost nothing out there for beginners: unrated – 1400 elo range. You are forced to study many different chess books, online lectures, and DVDs with tons of contradictory ideas, and it’s all getting very confusing, very fast… and honestly gets you nowhere.
It doesn’t have to be that way!
How awesome would it be to have a single chess course which will take you straight from unrated to 1400 level?
This course will take you literally from 0 elo to a club player’s strength! Chess training doesn’t have to be hard and unpleasant. What previously took many months or even years to achieve is now possible in just a few weeks!
In fact, all the material you need to reach a club players’ strength fits in our brand new 10-hour video course! IM Lilov spent months revising over ten years of his coaching experience to produce this Comprehensive Beginner’s Course. It is based on his renowned approach for beginners’ training, which already produced dozens of strong and very strong players!
Over 99% of chess courses assume that you have some experience with chess. They assume you already know how pieces move, what a pin is, what isolated pawns are, what strong and weak squares are, what centralization is, what under-promotion is and the list goes on and on.
This training course is totally different!
International Master Valeri Lilov assumes you know nothing about the game. And I mean NOTHING. He teaches you everything you need to know for becoming a club strength player from the ground up in the most efficient way. Indeed, that won’t happen overnight, and you will need to play practice games, do homework and so on. Trust me; this is by far the quickest shortcut you can take to go from absolute zero to club player strength!
IM Lilov starts with the most basic things and dives into advanced stuff when you’re ready.
Others spend months if not years learning those things the hard way… we give you a complete course covering it all in just 10 hours of video!
- LESSON 1 – Setting Up the Board and Pieces
- LESSON 2 – Learn How the Pieces Move
- LESSON 3 – The Rules of Check, Mate, Draw, and Stalemate
- LESSON 4 – Evaluate Good vs. Bad Exchanges
- LESSON 5 – The Special Rules – Castling, En passant, Promotion
- LESSON 6 – The Rules of Attack, Capture, and Defense
- LESSON 7 – Getting to Know Elementary Tactics
- LESSON 8 – Pawn Structure Fundamentals
- LESSON 9 – Common Middlegame Attacks
- LESSON 10 – Strategies for Winning Material
- LESSON 11 – Executing a Successful Attack
- LESSON 12 – Coordinating the Pieces
- LESSON 13 – Playing against Weaknesses
- LESSON 14 – Basic Opening Ideas
- LESSON 15 – Importance of Development
- LESSON 16 – Importance of the Center
- LESSON 17 – Efficient Opening Strategies for 1400-1500
- LESSON 18 – The Secret to Power Play
- LESSON 19 – Setting Up a Positional Plan
- LESSON 20 – Common Endgame Plans and Ideas
- LESSON 21 – Key Ideas about Pawn Structures
- LESSON 22 – The Key of Imbalances of a King
- LESSON 23 – Suggestions for Endgame Improvement
GM Igor Smirnov
Igor Smirnov is a chess Grandmaster, coach, and holder of a Master’s degree in psychology. He’s the founder of the “Remote Chess Academy” company that has helped thousands of students worldwide to improve their results. GM Smirnov has developed lots of chess video lessons, articles, webinars and training courses.
FM Marko Makaj
Marko Makaj is a professional chess player from Croatia. He is a FIDE Master with an ELO of around 2350. Marko has held this title since 2008. Unfortunately, he doesn’t have time to play in tournaments in order to achieve IM or GM title. Marko has been working as a coach for over 15 years and many of his students have achieved great results.