IM Valeri Lilov Collection ChessLecture
The ChessLecture DVD Collection is guaranteed to improve your chess tournament results with high-quality chess video production and a very recent analysis combining the strongest chess engines available with dozens of top players.
The ChessLecture video series features an impressive line-up of presenters including IM Valeri Lilov
The ChessLecture DVD collection represents an invaluable guide to learning chess openings, based upon deep understanding rather than shallow memorization.
The ChessLecture video series also provides instruction of more general concepts including middle-game strategy, long-term positional understanding, tactical awareness, and endgame mastery.
- An Opening Repertoire for the Attacking Player – IM Valeri Lilov
- Positional Chess – IM Valeri Lilov
- Attacking Chess 1 – IM Valeri Lilov
- Attacking Chess 2 – IM Valeri Lilov
- Attacking Chess 3 – IM Valeri Lilov
- An Opening Repertoire for the Attacking Player Lectures 5 – 9 – IM Valeri Lilov
- Important Principles in Chess – IM Valeri Lilov
- Strategy of Piece Play – IM Valeri Lilov
- Studies in: The Vienna Game – IM David Vigorito, LM Dana Mackenzie, FM Dennis Monokroussos, GM Bryan Smith & IM Valeri Lilov
- Studies in: The Philidor Defense – IM Valeri Lilov, GM Bryan Smith & GM Eugene Perelshteyn
- Studies in: Richter-Veresov Attack – LM Dana Mackenzie & IM Valeri Lilov
- The Stunning Traxler Counter Attack – IM Valeri Lilov