Spend the next 10 hours going through this exclusive training by Modern Chess that covers EVERY aspect of the opening. Starting from how to build attacking formations to the most favorable pawn structures to endgame analyses, this training is simply the best.
Fluid like water…sting like a wasp!
That’s what my coach told me about the Italian Game.
One of the oldest openings in the book… if you are looking for an opening that is flexible enough to take you from a slow, quiet position to a sharp, messy one, this is the opening for you.
What’s more? This opening has been voted one of the best openings to learn for BEGINNERS (or lower-rated players).
It follows the basic chess principles and facilitates natural play, unlike those hypermodern ones. Superfast piece development, immediate central control, easier pawn formations… this opening helps you even learn chess.
Oh! In case you are wondering, forget about studying tons of theory. Spend the next 10 hours going through this exclusive training by Modern Chess that covers EVERY aspect of the opening…
Starting from how to build attacking formations to the most favorable pawn structures to endgame analyses, this training is simply the best.
Here’s what you are going to learn:
- Endgame analyses. Most of the highest-level games are won in the endgames. Go through the fundamental ideas, know which pieces to exchange, which pawn structures to go for… to reach a winning endgame EVERY TIME!
- “Fast & Furious” or “Quiet & Slow”? In the Italian game, go for the slower Guioco Piano (which literally means “I play slowly”)… or the Evan’s Gambit if you are in for something spicier. Also, let GM Marin show you how to launch devastating attacks even in the ‘quietest’ of positions.
- Doubled pawns. Often, the piece exchanges can lead to doubled pawns. Are they good or bad? In some positions, they can serve even as a plus. GM Bojkov is here to tell you everything about it in a 1.5-hour video.
- Pawn advances …d6-d5 and d3-d4. The Italian game can quickly change colors at the drop of the hat—especially with some untimely pawn advances! GM Kuljasevic shows you which pawn advances fit the overall strategy and when.
- What bothers you? As a part of a workshop, this training also features specific questions from the attendees. Super-detailed answers are given—especially that was on deeper ideas and overall strategy. A must-watch for any Italian game lover!
Want to get better positions out of the opening AND have the expertise to convert those positions with ruthless precision?
I highly recommend this course.