New Ideas in The French Defense
On this DVD, GM Jesse Kraai reviews:
- ECO C02 The French, Advance from Blacks Perspective 1 e4 e6 2 d4 d5 3 e5.
- ECO C00 The Basic French Defense but with a new twist. 1 e4 e6, Jesse Shows you a new move that surprised even him and is very playable. Inspired from a discussion with Grandmaster Vinay Bhat of a recent game.
- ECO C10 The Fort Knox variation of the French 1 e4 e6 2 d4 d5 3 Nc3 ECO: C02, C00, C10.
Content: 55 minutes of instruction and analysis in a series of 3 lectures.
Recommended for: Intermediate to Advanced Players.
Users rated this series: 4.76 out of 5
Chess Fans have said: Very well explained in a very short period of time. Thank you!
GM Jesse Kraai resides in Berkeley, California. His most notable chess achievements are winning the Denker Tournament of High School Champions in 1989 and 1990, and competing in the US championship from 2002-2006. Jesse received his final GM norm at the Foxwoods Open 2007 and has a Ph.D. in Philosophy from the University of Heidelberg. Jesse is an active chess coach.
- The Advance French from Black’s Perspective
Run Time: 00:32:19
- Heresy in the French!
Run Time: 00:14:55
- The Fort Knox Variation of the French
Run Time: 00:18:18