We are happy to present the newest bundle of IM Renato Quintillano: Semi-Slav - Complete Repertoire for Black - Part 1 and 2. While the first course is a 7.5-hour course structured around the attacking Meran Variation that gives you a complete weapon against anything White may attempt, the second one consists of 11 theoretical chapters and a Video Version (4.5h Running Time). Also, Renato is a Semi-Slav Defence expert himself, has been playing this opening with both colors for years, and achieved multiple notable victories against multiple 2600+ Grandmasters.
IM Renato Quintillano is back with a second part of the two-part series Semi-Slav: Complete Repertoire for Black!
And now the whole thing is available as a 12-hour bundle! (no worries if you just need part 1 or part 2, you can get those separately)
Renato is a Semi-Slav Defence expert himself, has been playing this opening with both colors for years, and achieved multiple notable victories against multiple 2600+ Grandmasters.
If you are looking for a bullet-proof opening repertoire for Black based on Semi-Slav, I have great news for you.
This is it.
Some of the things you’ll learn:
- Putting off “Fire on the Board” – IM Quintiliano provides you with an antidote against some of the White’s most aggressive options such as 7.e4 and 7.g4.
- Acing the Positional Battle – Not all players play the razor-sharp lines. If White chooses to switch gears into positional play, IM Quintiliano gives you a complete blueprint for gaining the initiative.
- Out-Tricking the Move Order – Move order plays a very important role in Semi-Slav. If you are a tempo or two behind, it’s not great news. IM Quintiliano reveals a simple approach of never making this mistake again.
- How to beat the Catalan System? Catalan is a very ambitious setup for White, where Black needs to be careful not to get under a strong attack. IM Quintillano shows his ‘trademark’ way to counter this system. [this proved to be effective at under 2500 level]
- Handling the Qe3 Sideline. Recently many strong GMs start playing the Qe3 idea, and Black shouldn’t underestimate the full potential of this tricky move order. IM Quintillano gives you a full preparation against anything White can throw your way.
- Beating the off-beat lines. IM Quintillano demonstrates how to win against rarely played lines and variations [spoiler alert: most of them are far inferior and much easier to deal with compared to the mainlines].
And this a just a small portion of what this course REALLY brings to the table.
If you are looking for a shortcut way to boost your winning percentage as Black against 1.d4 lines, this is the course for you.
About the Author
IM Renato Quintillano is a Semi-Slav Defence expert himself, has been playing this opening with both colors for years, and achieved multiple notable victories against multiple 2600+ Grandmasters.