Roman’s Lab DVD Series – Vol 58
Taking Advantage of Common Endgame Mistakes Made by All-Tournament Players On this DVD Roman answers one of his most frequently asked questions: How to improve in the endgame. Roman takes several highly instructional examples from tournament play, these are common mistakes made by all players. It is essential to know opening and endgame theory and to follow chess principles such as: Activate your pieces Theory – before entering into the endgame know whether it is a win, loss or draw Never allow an outside passed pawn Knowing how to use an extra tempo can change a draw into a win
GrandMaster Roman Dzindzichashvili:
Former two time U.S. Champion & Russian Champion World Open Winner, Writer & Teacher
Former Chess Coach & Trainer for World Champions Gary Kasparov & Anatoly Karpov
- Bookup Premiere demo – A method of mastering the chess openings.
- Chess Reader demo – Software to display ChessCafe eBooks.
- Blitzin demo – Play chess online with the Internet Chess Club.
- Chess Tactic Arts demo – Improve your tactics by solving exercises.
- Advanced School of Chess demo – Instructive tutorial on all chess fundamentals.
- Chess Mentor demo – Instructional software (like having a private chess coach)