If your goal is breaking 2000, practical endgames are your bread and butter. FM Amro El Jawich, a three-time Lebanese Champion, spent 3 months researching, organizing, and explaining all the key concepts for becoming a Master-Level endgame player.
Most club players don’t pay enough attention to the final stage of the game.
They focus on openings, tactics, and positional play… missing out on a HUGE opportunity.
And then get surprised why they lose every single endgame!
The truth is, without a solid endgame play, breaking even 1600 Elo is merely impossible.
Basic king and pawn endings just won’t cut it anymore.
If your goal is breaking 2000, practical endgames are your bread and butter.
FM Amro El Jawich, a three-time Lebanese Champion, spent 3 months researching, organizing, and explaining all the key concepts for becoming a Master-Level endgame player.
Here is what you’ll learn:
- Corner Pawn Secrets – 95% of club players have no idea how to use the corner pawn to their advantage. FM Jawich shares his personal blueprint for winning or drawing positions with corner pawns.
- The Square Rule – Want to learn how to win your pawn races? This special rule allows you to ‘see’ 10 moves deep into the position, without ever needing to calculate variations!
- Mined Squares Strategy – Navigate the chessboard like a Chess Master by identifying and exploiting mined squares. Discover how to maneuver your king safely and avoid pitfalls, giving yourself the edge in the endgame.
- Triangulation Method – Tired of losing King and Pawn endgames? Learn how to outmaneuver your opponent and gain the upper hand in K and P endgames, creating opportunities for victory.
- Frontal Attack Algorithm – Learn the art of the frontal attack and dictate the pace of the game. Force your opponent into defensive moves and take control of pivotal endgame situations.
Don’t let your endgame be your downfall.
Turn it into your secret weapon.
Win your endings, and vacuum the rating points!
Chapter 1 The Corner Pawn
Chapter 2 The King In Front, Besides, Behind The Pawn
Chapter 3 The Pawn Gap And Square Rule
Chapter 4 King and Pawn vs King and Pawn
Chapter 5 The 2 Extra Pawns + The Path For Opposition
Chapter 6 The Pawn Race + Mined Squares
Chapter 7 The Path to The H-Pawn + Triangulation Method
Chapter 8 The Pawn Block + Pawn Break
Chapter 9 The Rook Power and Cut Strategy
Chapter 10 Rook vs Pawn On The 2nd and 3rd Rank
Chapter 11 Rook vs 2 Pawns
Chapter 12 Rook vs Rook and H-Pawn
Chapter 13 King Stuck In The Corner + The Passive Rook
Chapter 14 Philidor and Lucena Technique + King To The Short Side
Chapter 15 Flank Attack + Frontal Attack
Chapter 16 The Bishop With The A and B Pawns
Chapter 17 Opposite Color Bishops
Chapter 18 Same Color Bishop
Chapter 19 Knight vs H-Pawn and B-Pawn
Chapter 20 Multiple Knight Endgame Ideas
Chapter 21 Queen vs Pawn On The 2nd and 3rd Rank
Chapter 22 The Trapped King and Stalemate
Chapter 23 Pawn Endgame
Chapter 24 Pawn Endgame + Rook Endgame
Chapter 25 Rook Endgame
Chapter 26 Bishop Endgame
Chapter 27 Mixed Endgames
About the Author:
FM Amro El Jawich [2314 FIDE]
learned to play chess at 6, and worked with several strong IMs and GMs throughout the years. FM El Jawich is a 3 time Lebanese Champion and 5 Chess Olympian. He is also a chess coach and content creator, always looking for ways to improve and help his students.