Converting Advantage into a Win
How to Convert Your Slight Edge into the Full Point and Finally Become the Chess Player You’ve Meant to Be…
Did you know that the majority of winning positions are not getting converted into a win? As many as 70% of “advantages” end up as a draw or even a loss at the club level.
That means you have huge odds of drawing or even losing your winning position.
Nothing beats the pain of LOSING a won game.
Not only you get a major psychological hit and your confidence is shattered, but you also pay with your tournament standings, rating points, or perhaps even your championship trophy.
On the other hand, if you master the skill of realizing an advantage at least half of the time… your performance will SKYROCKET!
Those 2-3 extra wins in every 10 games you play can easily add up to 200-300 extra rating points!! Which is more than enough to consistently outplay your regular rivals and advance to the next rating bracket.
We simplified the whole process for you!
‘Converting Advantage into a Win’ arms you with the 6 most effective ways of realizing an advantage and winning your game. IM Golichenko will be guiding you through every move in the program, and showing how to add them to your game so you can become the most dangerous player in your club!
This is what this course will do for you…
- Your Move Accuracy Will Increase – as your confidence will become more and more automatic, you’ll be expecting to play better moves and win more games
- Your Position Evaluation Skills Will Sharpen – as you begin seeing things on the board naturally on the autopilot, and making good decisions over-the-board
- Your Winning Percentage Will Explode – as you start to consistently convert your in-game edge into the full point, time-after-time
We’re are not making you a better player… we’re making you an entirely new player!
- You’ll develop world-class chess confidence – that is never shaken no matter what kind of opponent you’re up against
- You’ll feel like you’ve finally broken through to your true chess potential – and know that you can achieve anything you want over-the-board
- You’ll stop being “trapped in your head” during the game – stop being afraid of making mistakes, bad moves, missing out on opportunities and begin playing naturally and effortlessly, the way you know you can!
Load your game with Master-level advantage conversion techniques and become the chess player you’ve meant to be!
Converting Advantage into a Win [10-hour course]
In this 19-lesson, 10.5-hour course we arm you with the 6 most effective ways of realizing an advantage and winning your game. IM Golichenko will be guiding you through every move in the program, and showing how to add them to your game so you can become the most dangerous player in your club!
Complete set of PGNs
Downloadable, complete set of PGNs of everything covered so that you can analyze it at your own pace and convenience. A must-have treasure chest for any serious player.
Access to Practicum
Train the chess motifs and important move sequences with a set of specifically designed tasks and challenges. The practical part is an important element of the course.
Applying the Theory [30-minutes]
Watch IM Golichenko demolish his competition using the ideas, principles, and plans demonstrated in the course. This extra video will help you see how everything works together!
- Part 1: An Advantage
- INTRO Introduction to the course
- CHAPTER 1 What is an advantage I
- CHAPTER 2 What is an advantage II
- CHAPTER 3 How to evaluate chess positions I
- CHAPTER 4 How to evaluate chess positions II
- Part 2: Typical Mistakes
- CHAPTER 5 Losing attention I
- CHAPTER 6 Losing attention II
- CHAPTER 7 Passive play
- CHAPTER 8 Moving too fast
- CHAPTER 9 Missed in-between move
- Part 3: The Best Way to Realize Your Advantage
- CHAPTER 10 Decisive actions I
- CHAPTER 11 Decisive actions II
- CHAPTER 12 Gain more space I
- CHAPTER 13 Gain more space II
- CHAPTER 14 Forcing moves I
- CHAPTER 15 Forcing moves II
- CHAPTER 16 In-between moves
- CHAPTER 17 Exchange pieces I
- CHAPTER 18 Exchange pieces II
- CHAPTER 19 Move to win the endgame
About the Author:
IM Illia Golichenko (2413 FIDE)
is an International Master from Ukraine. He is an experienced tournament player and a renowned chess coach, specializing in training adults of various strength levels. IM Golichenko developed special techniques for teaching tactics, strategic techniques, middlegame, and endgame. Besides chess, Illia studies psychology and practices yoga.