IM Edward Porper has put together his 10-hour Pawn Structures Manual - the complete blueprint to Pawn Formations for players 1400-2200. Because being able to READ the opening pawn formation literally dictates the moves you choose and thus makes it simple to find the right plan for you AND your opponent.
Renowned Coach IM Edward Porper Reveals…
You’re about to discover a single key that unlocks the correct move for every plan in every opening…in all of chess theory…
How well can you read the Pawn Formations in your main openings?
Very well, I hope.
Because being able to “read” the opening pawn formation literally dictates the moves you choose and thus makes it simple to find the right plan for you AND your opponent.
Think about it. Instead of trying to remember complicated theory like this…
“Was I supposed to play 8.Be2 here or 8.Bb5 here? Hmm…Whatever, I’ll play 8.Be2…”
You’d have an instantaneous grasp of the position and think more like this…
“Well, I have 4 pawns vs 3 on the kingside, so the correct plan MUST be 8.f3-f4-f5 with some kingside attacking ideas…then when I have space, transfer heavy pieces for a breakthrough…”
This is how Masters figure out the right plan, even when surprised in an opening they don’t know.
If you’re ready to use the same method masters use to:
- Read the pawn formation at a mere glance
- Choose the best strategic plan to follow…
…you should definitely have a look at IM Edward Porper’s brand new Pawn Structures Manual training.
This is the knowledge most amateurs lack…Grab it and CRUSH em at your next event!
Pawn Theory You MUST Learn Includes…
- Isolated Pawns: How to Attack Them like Karpov! Isolated pawns arise in tons of openings almost by force…you’ll learn to trade irrelevant pieces and pile up with the positional force of Awesome Anatoly! (see Chapter 3:Hunting Down an Isolated Pawn)
- Master Semi-Open Positions Where You MUST Attack! Sicilian, Pirc, Caro Kann and tons more…These openings give each side a SEPARATE open file for their own use. You’ll discover the single idea to keep in mind to make sure that your attack is the one that breaks through!
- Turn Your Kingside Majority into a Deadly Pawn Storm! Maybe you know that a pawn majority can be used to create a passed pawn…but did you know that it can be used to create an unstoppable attack via pawn storm? (Learn how in Chapter 5: Rolling Pawns!)
It is time to take your game to a whole new level!
Chapter 1 Structures and Openings
Chapter 2 Isolated Pawn – The Child of Many Openings
Chapter 3 Hunting Down an Isolated Pawn
Chapter 4 The Fury of Hanging Pawns
Chapter 5 The Rolling Pawns
Chapter 6 The Misery of Doubled Pawns
Chapter 7 Twice as Strong
Chapter 8 Symmetrical Imbalances
Chapter 9 A Dynamic Weakness
Chapter 10. All Eggs in The Broken C-Basket
Chapter 11 Formula One for Passed Pawns
Chapter 12 The Magic of b4 in Benoni
Chapter 13 The Backbone of Chess
Strategy Manual with IM Edward Porper – video course [10 hours 3 minutes]
IM Edward Porper has put together his 10-hour Pawn Structures Manual – the complete blueprint to Pawn Formations for players 1400-2200. Because being able to “read” the opening pawn formation literally dictates the moves you choose and thus makes it simple to find the right plan for you AND your opponent.
Complete Course PGNs
Downloadable, complete game database of everything covered so that you can analyze it at your own pace and convenience. A must-have treasure chest for any serious player.
Access to Practicum
Train the important motifs with a set of specifically designed tasks and challenges. The practical part is an important element of the course.
About the Author:
IM Edward Porper [FIDE 2492]
Edward Porper is an International Master from Canada. He became an IM in 1991 achieving highest FIDE rating of 2492 as well as 2700 USCF. He is a professional chess player and coach – teaching chess for many years. IM Porper has won multiple national and international chess tournaments during his 30+ year career.