FM Viktor Neustroev spent nearly a year analyzing Carlsen's play and he structured an entire training revealing Magnus' chess secrets! You'll learn the 16-lifetime lessons from the 16th World Champion... and you'll seriously boost your winning percentage! This 10-hour Play Chess Like Magnus Carlsen course comes loaded with everything you’ll need to be successful at your next game or tournament. Ready to play the Magnus way?
Fall 2016. New York City.
Magnus is one point down in the World Championship Match.
Game 10 is on the wire.
Magnus plays 57.b5! pawn break, putting Karjakin on the defensive and winning a few moves later.
What does it takes to find these types of moves?
Starting from Magnus’ ability to turn the tiniest endgame edge into a full point, to Karpov-like superb positional feel and risk-free attacking genius…
FM Viktor Neustroev spent nearly a year analyzing Carlsen’s play and he structured an entire training revealing Magnus’ chess secrets!
You’ll learn the 16-lifetime lessons from the 16th World Champion… and you’ll seriously boost your winning percentage!
Here is what you’ll learn:
- Destroying the Fortress like a World Champ – Master the art of identifying weak squares, creating imbalances, and launching precise attacks to bring down your opponent’s defense
- Endgame Suffocation – Discover the secret weapon used by elite players to suffocate their opponents in the endgame. Unleash a relentless series of moves that restrict your opponent’s piece mobility and limit their options.
- Opposite Side Attacks The Magnus’ Way – Learn how to launch aggressive assaults on the flanks, diverting your opponent’s attention and resources while you penetrate deep into their camp
- Crushing Symmetrical Positions – Unleash devastating attacks, exploit slight positional advantages, and dismantle your opponents’ defenses piece by piece, leaving them wondering what has just happened
- Magnus’ Blueprint for Seizing Initiative – Unlock the blueprint for seizing the initiative, just like Magnus Carlsen does in his games. Discover the mindset, tactics, and techniques that allow you to dictate the flow of the game.
FM Neustroev wants you to have a truly complete training, that’s why he also included:
- PGN Vault – Fully annotated, game-by-game PGN files packed with game analysis and novel ideas for those willing to learn whatever it takes to score that win!
- Quick Summary – FM Neustroev included a brief PDF summary of the course contents.
- The Quiz Section – Challenge yourself to 2 separate practical sections: Play Like Young Magnus and Play Like Magnus arranged by difficulty level.
This 10-hour Play Chess Like Magnus Carlsen course comes loaded with everything you’ll need to be successful at your next game or tournament.
Ready to play the Magnus way?
Chapter 1. Introduction For Play Chess Like Magnus Carlsen
Chapter 2. How To Outplay In An Equal Endgame. Carlsen – Anand
Chapter 3. Taking Advantage Of Pawn Weaknesses. Anand – Carlsen
Chapter 4. Head-To-Head Play. Carlsen – Anand
Chapter 5. The Art Of Exchanges And Pieces Coordination. Carlsen – Anand
Chapter 6. Outplaying In Sharp Positions. Carlsen – Anand
Chapter 7. Asphyxiation In The Endgame. Carlsen – Karjakin
Chapter 8. Playing For Initiative. Karjakin – Carlsen
Chapter 9. Converting Space Advantage. Carlsen – Karjakin
Chapter 10. Breaking Up A Fortress. Caruana – Carlsen
Chapter 11. Opposite-Side Attacks. Caruana – Carlsen
Chapter 12. Bishop & Queen vs Knight & Queen. Carlsen – Caruana
Chapter 13. Defending Without The Exchange. Carlsen – Nepomniachtchi
Chapter 14. Imbalanced Endgame. Carlsen – Nepomniachtchi
Chapter 15. Playing Symmetrical Positions. Carlsen – Nepomniachtchi
Chapter 16. Annexation Of The Center. Nepomniachtchi – Carlsen
Chapter 17. Central Play In Closed Positions. Nepomniachtchi – Carlsen
About the author:
FM Viktor Neustroev [2305 FIDE]
is a chess player and coach who won multiple regional competitions and received various awards. He has coached for many years and has had highly successful students. FM Neustroev sees his mission in teaching chess and making his students overall much better players.