FM Viktor Neustroev has just recorded Winning Strategies for Club Players, unveiling the 24 powerful winning concepts that you can quickly learn & install into your game. Just learn those 24 strategies, apply them to your games, and you'll be truly amazed at your newly acquired chess ability.
For too many chess players there is an invisible barrier to improving at chess.
You are either stuck with the opening preparation, positional chess, tactics, endgames, middlegames, or million other things…
Taking a TON of time working on your game and not seeing ANY results…
Or having a HARD time gaining even 100 rating points…
No matter how hard you work, or what you try, you can’t seem to get things working.
It is VERY frustrating, and I feel your pain!
But here is how all of that is about to change…
The big reason it works is that we are NOT going to train the TRADITIONAL way.
It’s not about calculation, positional play, openings, or endings.
FM Viktor Neustroev has just recorded Winning Strategies for Club Players, unveiling the 24 powerful winning concepts that you can quickly learn & install into your game.
Just learn those 24 strategies, apply them to your games, and you’ll be truly amazed at your newly acquired chess ability.
Here is some of what you’ll learn:
- The Strategy of Drying Out the Game – If you ever played against a gifted attacker you know it is a tough task. The great news is, you’ll be ready for your next game. FM Neustroev reveals Alexander Alekhine’s proprietary strategy to handle the all-out attackers. [Chapter 3]
- First Hand Play – Did you know that you could save time on your opening preparation and even get an extra tempo if you play your Black’s Openings with the White pieces? FM Neustroev teaches you how it’s done. [Chapter 5]
- ‘Unpleasant Play’ Masterclass – Do you have opponents that you absolutely hate playing against? It is not that they are much stronger, but somehow you always end up in trouble. FM Neustroev will teach you the art of becoming an ‘unpleasant opponent’. [Chapter 12]
- Shattering a Fortress – Facing a great defender that seems impossible to break? FM Neustorev is giving you the ‘Karpov’s Blueprint’. Use this strategy every time you are playing against good defenders. [Chapter 16]
- Mosquito Bite Strategy – Spassky advised you to keep attacking the opponent until they make a mistake. Firouzja made a career out of it, quickly breaking the 2800 Elo. FM Neustroev gives you an easy-to-follow algorithm for using this exact strategy in seconds! [Chapter 23]
These are just 5 out of 24 powerful strategies that you’ll learn from this course.
Every single one of those will win dozens… if not hundreds of games for you.
This is really a no-brainer.
Chapter 1. How To Play Without Material. Polugaevsky – Karpov
Chapter 2. How To Attack With Small Forces. Spielman – Karpov
Chapter 3. The Ability To Dry The Game. Capablanca – Alekhine
Chapter 4. Class Play. Kamsky – Grischuk
Chapter 5. First Hand Play. Firuzdja – Nepomniatchi
Chapter 6. Last Chance – Attack. Opocensky – Alekhine
Chapter 7. How To Play With Space Advantage. Timofeev – Kasparov
Chapter 8. How To Play Without Space. Uhlmann – Gheorghiu
Chapter 9. Opening Trap. Grischuk – Ponomariov
Chapter 10. Fianchettoed Bishops. Keres – Kotov
Chapter 11. How To Play Symmetrical Positions. Polugaevsky – Smyslov
Chapter 12. How To Play Unpleasantly. Ubiennykh – Egorov
Chapter 13. The Ability To Create Complications. Vaisser – Kasparov
Chapter 14. How To Defeat A Master. Yudin – Tokarev
Chapter 15. Counter-Attack. Balanel – Szabo
Chapter 16. Shattering The Fortress. Karpov – Parma
Chapter 17. Eliminating Active Pieces. Reshevsky – Boleslavsky
Chapter 18. Fighting From The First Moves. Grischuk – Rodshtein
Chapter 19. The Art Of Prophylaxis. Karpov – Kasparov
Chapter 20. How To Withstand The Attack On Your King. Spassky – Karpov
Chapter 21. Paralyzing Knight On C6 (C3). Botvinnik – Tal
Chapter 22. Home Opening Preparation. Baches Garcia – Gordievsky
Chapter 23. Mosquito Bite Strategy. Firouzja – Zarkovic
Chapter 24. Tips For Chess Growth. Karpov – Zaitsev
About the author:
FM Viktor Neustroev [2305 FIDE]
is a chess player and coach who won multiple regional competitions and received various awards. He has coached for many years and has had highly successful students. FM Neustroev sees his mission in teaching chess and making his students overall much better players.