FM Yuriy Krykun Reveals…
The Complete Training that Teaches You the Deeper Secrets of Positional Play Through Sacrifices and Imbalances
Karpov was a master of it. Petrosian made a career out of it.
But most players under 2000 rarely use it… and that’s a big reason why they’re not rated higher.
Learn how to use it properly and you will find breakthroughs where before it felt like you were banging your head against a brick wall.
You’ll play richer, more complex ideas that your current rivals simply won’t be able to deal with.
Every titled player has discovered the secrets of the positional sacrifice… now it’s your turn.
With FM Krykun’s Positional Sacrifice you’ll learn how to disrupt the flow of the game, seizing control with spectacular moves that will send your opponent spinning.
Some of what’s covered:
- The evolution of chess theory. FM Krykun takes you on a journey through chess history, revealing the secrets of forgotten geniuses like Vladimir Simagin. (Unlock your hidden creativity with these ideas).
- Attack like Mikhail Tal. Knock out your rivals with devastating “piece bombs” that open lines, break enemy coordination and shatter your opponent. Yuriy shows how to set-up moves like Tal’s incredible …Nf4!!
- Opening gambits. Energize your opening play with Yuriy’s explanation of sharp openings like the Benoni gambit. Learn how to use your advantages to pile the pressure on and – critically – when you should look to cash in and restore material equality.
This is the only training you’ll ever need on this essential advanced topic.
Yuriy has grouped the ideas by sacrifice type and pawn formation so you can see how to take advantage of every opportunity.
And you’re not just learning a few patterns.
You’re learning how the relative strength of the pieces in different positions, plus the technique required to turn your sacrifice into victory.
Outline – Positional Sacrifice:
- CHAPTER 1: Exchange Sacrifice Part 1
- CHAPTER 2 Exchange Sacrifice Part 2
- CHAPTER 3 Exchange Sacrifice Part 3
- CHAPTER 4 Exchange Sacrifice Part 4
- CHAPTER 5 Exchange Sacrifice Part 5
- CHAPTER 6 Exchange Sacrifice Part 6
- CHAPTER 7 Exchange Sacrifice Part 7
- CHAPTER 8 Exchange Sacrifice Part 8
- CHAPTER 9 Pawn Sacrifice Part 1
- CHAPTER 10 Pawn Sacrifice Part 2
- CHAPTER 11: Pawn Sacrifice Part 3
- CHAPTER 12 Pawn Sacrifice Part 4
- CHAPTER 13 Pawn Sacrifice Part 5
- CHAPTER 14 Piece Sacrifice Part 1
- CHAPTER 15 Piece Sacrifice Part 2
- CHAPTER 16 Piece Sacrifice Part 3
- CHAPTER 17 Piece Sacrifice Part 4
- CHAPTER 18 Piece Sacrifice Part 5
- CHAPTER 19 Piece Sacrifice Part 6
- CHAPTER 20 Piece Sacrifice Part 7
Endgame Secrets – Video Course [6 hours 37 minutes]
FM Yuriy Krykun has recorded the Positional Sacrifices course, a complete training that teaches you the deeper secrets of positional play through sacrifices and imbalances. You’re learning how to evaluate positional sacrifices and convert the resulting imbalance with flawless technique.
Access to Practicum
Train the important move sequences with a set of specifically designed tasks and challenges. The practical part is an important element of the course.
PGNs of all games
Downloadable PGNs of the games presented in the course with Master’s analysis, extra lines, and ideas.
Well-structured, practical suggestions only focusing on what really matters
Essential principles, plans, and master-level strategies clearly explained, in an easy-to-understand form that you can apply in your own games starting today!
FM Yuriy Krykun (2372 ELO)
is a Ukranian FIDE master and member of the National Team with ELO of 2372 and IM norm. He played in many National and International tournaments, winning over 10 medals. Bronze medal winner in European U18 Championship. Full-time chess player, coach, and author of multiple publications.