Practical Endgame Mastery
Everything You Need to Guarantee You Get the Endgame Win
Sooner or later you’re going to play a critical game. Hours of great middlegame play has landed you in a winning queen versus rook endgame.
But your resilient rival isn’t giving up… They keep that rook close and hide their king behind it whenever your queen attacks.
There is a winning method.
Whether you find it, win that game, tournament, prize money and glory depends on what you do NOW…
IM Kolosowski is back with his 10-hour Practical Endgame Mastery, the ultimate toolbox of winning techniques for tricky endgame positions like QvR.
Here’s a taste of what to expect:
- Secrets of the exchange. Can you give up the exchange for a pawn and defend the RvB endgame? Learn the secrets of the exchange in chapters 10 and 11 – including cunning traps to set when you have the rook.
- Breaking the fortress. Even 2200+ players have actually lost positions like this with QvR+P. Mat gives you the surefire technique for smashing down Black’s fortress. Easy to remember and unstoppable.
- Queen versus queen and pawn. Essential knowledge for playing both sides of this common situation. It’s nearly always a win but the clever defense will make it tricky to do within 50 moves. Learn how to convert with minimum moves… and how to drag things out if defending.
- Save the game – a piece down! There are GMs who don’t know this method! Learn it once, however, and you’ll be able to sac a piece for a pawn to trade into this drawn R+BvR ending!
- Practical strategy. You know the positions you want and you know how to convert them. Now you need to steer the game in that direction. Mat shows you how to cut down your opponent’s choices until they go where you want them to go.
These are ideas that, once learned, will win you points game after game for the rest of your life. Techniques that never change and always work.
Arm yourself with these evergreen techniques and, when the opportunity comes, you’ll always find luck on your side.
- INTRO Introduction to the course
- CHAPTER 1 Queen vs Central and Knight Pawns
- CHAPTER 2 Queen vs Rook or Bishop Pawn
- CHAPTER 3 Queen vs Bishop Pawn and a Bonus Concept
- CHAPTER 4 Queen vs Rook – Basics
- CHAPTER 5 Queen vs Rook – Technique
- CHAPTER 6 Queen vs Rook and Pawn
- CHAPTER 7 Queen vs Rook – Breaking The Fortresses
- CHAPTER 8 Fortress or no Fortress
- CHAPTER 9 Queen vs Rook and Pawn – Active Defense
- CHAPTER 10 Rook vs Bishop
- CHAPTER 11 Rook vs Knight
- CHAPTER 12 Rook and Rook Pawn vs Bishop
- CHAPTER 13 Rook vs Bishop – Other Aspects
- CHAPTER 14 Rook and Bishop vs Rook
- CHAPTER 15 Cochrane Defence
- CHAPTER 16 Rook and Bishop vs Rook Defence
- CHAPTER 17 Practical Examples
- CHAPTER 18 Rook and Knight vs Rook
- CHAPTER 19 Queen and Pawn vs Queen
Practical Endgame Mastery with IM Mat Kolosowski [10-hours course]
IM Mat Kolosowski has produced a 10-hour masterclass on endgame technique, everything you need to guarantee you get the win – and the rating points and tournament prizes that come with it. These are ideas that, once learned, will win you points game after game for the rest of your life. Techniques that never change and always work.
Complete set of PGNs
Downloadable, complete set of PGNs of everything covered so that you can analyze it at your own pace and convenience. A must-have a treasure chest for any serious player.
Access to Practicum
Train the important move sequences with a set of specifically designed tasks and challenges. The practical part is an important element of the course.
Applying the Theory [30-minutes]
Watch IM Kolosowski outplaying his competition with the ideas, principles, and plans demonstrated in the course. This extra video will help you see how everything works together!
Brief Summary of the Course [PDF]
The downloadable summary of the key points covered in the course for quick reference and review. Use it as a quick refresher after studying the course or print it and pin it on the wall.
IM Mat Kolosowski (FIDE 2451)
Mat Kołosowski is an International Master from Poland. He is a multiple Polish youth championship medalists. In 2010 he took 5th place in European U-18 Championship. During the course of his chess career Mat won many international tournaments. Apart from being a player, he is also a chess coach who has experience in working with students from more than 20 countries. So far he helped a few of them in obtaining their own international titles. Mat has also performed live commentary of Polish and European Rapid and Blitz Championships.