Most club players struggle at finding an opening system that is solid-enough they can trust, yet simple enough they don’t need to invest months to understand.
They waste tons of time learning 5-6 different openings to counter whatever their opponent throws at them… The number of lines to remember grows exponentially, preparation time triples and the whole process turns into a huge mess!
But most importantly, their RESULTS do not improve. They still get in trouble in the opening, face unknown deviations and never see those perfect “book examples” of the middlegames they try so hard to achieve.
They start studying more lines… and the opening preparation turns into a complete nightmare, mentally draining the player and making him feel insecure.
If it does, and you are tired of studying the endless number of lines and variations that you never see in your games, we have something for you.
The idea is fairly simple.
Instead of learning 5-6 different openings, why not learn a single opening system that you can use against whatever your opponent plays? The key advantage is you can truly focus on this one opening system and understand it 5 times better than bunch different openings.
You don’t need to be a rocket scientist to realize that if you understand an opening system 5x better, you will win way more games!
A great example of universal openings is the English [1.c4]. This system can be used against a wide variety of Black’s responses and it is fairly easy to understand.
English is a “low-theory” opening and a perfect choice for those who don’t have months of preparation time. At the same time, it leads to solid, reliable positions which are flexible and aggressive enough to outplay even much more theoretically advanced opponents.
In this 6-hour course, IM Valeri Lilov uses his innovative approach based on understanding a very specific “beat sequences” and key plans to minimize preparation time. This is a much more effective way of learning than the traditional methods.
Not only it saves you tons of time, it will also make sure you understand the most important elements of the system allowing you to use it in your games easily and flawlessly.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- The most important essentials to keep in mind when playing with the English Opening
- How to successfully handle the aggressive move sequences from your opponent and get an instant edge
- A very powerful “piece domination: technique and how to use it to win games [a secret weapon #1]
- The Grandmaster’s idea of a “self-supporting pawn structure” and how to utilize it to get ahead
- What do you need to know about the Maraczy bind to paralyze your opponent [a secret weapon #2]
- Very strong, yet easy to learn tactical sequences that you can use to win games even against a much stronger opponent
Practical English – Complete Opening System for White [6+ hours]
Instant download of a 6+ hour course which provides you with a complete English based system for white. After studying this video lessons you will have a comprehensive and reliable opening system which you can trust even when playing against much more theoretically advanced opponents.
Access to Supplementary Materials
Get access to special resources such as practicum and training exercises to reinforce concepts presented in the course.
Download PGNs of All Examples From The Video
Download examples covered in the video course in PGN notation format, so that you can analyze it at your convenience.
- CHAPTER 1: English opening strategy
- CHAPTER 2: English opening flexibility
- CHAPTER 3: Center control
- CHAPTER 4: Setting up the structure
- CHAPTER 5: 1.c4 e5
- CHAPTER 6: Structural imbalances
- CHAPTER 7: Setting up a bind
- CHAPTER 8: English middlegames
- CHAPTER 9: How to restrict with the English
- CHAPTER 10: Structural changes in English
- CHAPTER 11: Tactical sequences in the English
- CHAPTER 12: Handling the deviations
- CHAPTER 13: Learning the theory
- CHAPTER 14: Off the book
- CHAPTER 15: Final advice
IM Valeri Lilov (FIDE 2438)
better known as Tiger Lilov, is a professional chess coach and lecturer renowned for his personalized approach to training students and professional players from all over the world.Having been an active tournament player all his life, he has won many international open tournaments and championships including the European Individual School Chess Championship U10 (Moscow, 2000) and the Kulaga Memorial International Open (Minsk, 2007).
30 Day 100% Money Back Guarantee
You must be thrilled with this purchase, and it must transform your chess the way I state in this letter, or I don’t want your money. Try it out and if you don’t agree that it’s an amazing program and worth more than you paid, keep all your money. If for any reason you’re not satisfied with the purchase just ask for your money back. It doesn’t get any easier than that.