Roman’s Lab DVD Series – Vol 3
Transition to the Middlegame. Grandmaster Roman Dzindzichashvili discusses key features of early middlegame positions – pawn structures, how to build attacking positions. Over four and a half hours of teaching material. Mastering Chess Series from the popular GM Roman Dzindzichashvili is sure to prove popular. With each DVD containing 5 lessons, totaling over 4 hours per DVD, they represent great value for money.
Lessons 11 – 15
- 11. Designing Sicilian Assaults from the Opening
- 12. Building Attacking Positions from the opening part 1
- 13. Building Attacking Positions from the opening part 2
- 14. The Importance of Planning for Pawn Structure in the Opening Part 1
- 15. The Importance of Planning for Pawn Structure in the Opening Part 2