Today we present to you the collection of 15 best games in the history of chess.
These games involve the most amazing ideas imaginable, greatest combinations, superb sacrifices, tremendous positional play and so on. By deeply studying the annotations you will not only enjoy the greatest chess games but will also improve your own chess.
Analyzing a select master’s games is an important component of our training program which will boost you chess understanding and bring the results you always wanted.
15. Siegbert Tarrasch – Allies, annotation by Reinfeld
14. Alexander Steinkuehler – Joseph Henry Blackburne, annotation by Blackburne
13. Reuben Fine – Emanuel Lasker, annotation by Alekhine
12. Aron Nimzowitsch – Georg Salwe, annotation by Nimzowitsch
11. Robert James Fischer – Julio Bolbochan, annotation by Fischer
10. Paul Keres – Kurt Paul Otto Joseph Richter, annotation by Alekhine
9. Garry Kasparov – Anatoly Karpov, annotation by Kasparov
8. Emanuel Lasker – Jose Raul Capablanca, annotation by Capablanca
7. Mikhail Botvinnik – Milan Vidmar, annotation by Alekhine
6. Aron Nimzowitsch – Semion Alapin, annotation by Nimzowitsch
5. Louis Paulsen – Paul Morphy, annotation by Chernev
4. Aron Nimzowitsch – Siegbert Tarrasch, annotation by Keene
3. Mikhail Tal – Bent Larsen, annotation by Damsky
2. Donald Byrne vs Robert James Fischer, annotation by Wade
1. Georg Rotlewi vs Akiba Rubinstein, annotation by Schlechter
Ready to start winning games? Check out our store: