"Give me 21 Days and I'll Show You How to Become a Dramatically Better Chess Player... Guaranteed"
21 Days to Supercharge Your Chess: Complete Training Program
There are 1000s of chess books nowadays. These books are covering everything from most common opening lines to strategy, tactics, history of chess, best games played by a certain grandmaster and the list goes on and on and on.
The question is:
How to use these endless resources to actually start winning more games?
- How to use these endless resources to actually start winning more games?
- Do you need to spend months studying without seeing much improvement at all?
- Do you need to read and understand dozens of chess books to start winning games and to gain a couple of hundred rating points?
That is a tremendous task and will take you years to complete. Many players who wish to improve their game buy 10 or 20 different 300 – 400-page books and dive in.
They spend months:
- analyzing some ambiguous opening lines
- memorizing variations that most likely will never get played in their games
- studying complicated, rare endgames
- solving lots of ‘unreal’ tactical drills, etc.
After a year of such training you ask these players the key question:
- How much did your rating increase?
- In 95%, the answer is either not at all or by some minuscule amount.
- What happens to that 95% of chess players?
- Why they simply cannot make progress at chess?
- It seems like they invest everything: time, money and patience, but do not get the results they need?
There are 3 main problems that 95% of all chess players are facing:
- Most players do not know what to study and how to study it. They spend 99% of their valuable time studying unnecessary things and they do it in the wrong way, which leads to a tiny improvement or no improvement at all.
- Most players gain passive knowledge from reading chess books. During the actual game, they simply cannot apply it, making that knowledge useless for an outcome of the game.
- Most players do not have a crucial skill-set and the precise thinking process that is necessary to win chess games. They do not know what to pay attention to and what to take into account during the game.
That’s where our program 21 DAYS TO SUPERCHARGE YOUR CHESS comes into play. It is aimed to solve these and many more problems that ordinary chess players face during their improvement journey.