If you've been following the same trend all along... solving tons of puzzles and seeing little to no improvement... I have great news for you! GM Homayoon Toufighi is here to break this vicious circle. He cracked the code for effective training and will take your tactics to that next level straight to Master's territory.
Most players study tactics the wrong way.
They focus on solving ‘puzzles’, rather than finding combinations in real games.
Then they get surprised about dropping a piece to a 3-move fork.
If you’ve been following the same trend all along… solving tons of puzzles and seeing little to no improvement…
I have great news for you!
GM Homayoon Toufighi is here to break this vicious circle.
He cracked the code for effective training and will take your tactics to that next level straight to Master’s territory.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- Space Gaining Formula – GM Toufighi shows how to use the space advantage, in otherwise losing position, to make tactics and combinations work in your favor (this is a simple yet very powerful concept that will convert many of your would-be losses into wins.)
- Mating Net Theory – GM Toufighi offers a structured approach to exploiting your opponent’s King weaknesses. Homayoon breaks down 7 typical GM patterns for attacking the King.
- Turbocharging Your Middlegame – you’ll get a 3-hour crash course on mastering the dynamic middlegame positions, including pawn structure training and attacking plans blueprint.
- The Algorithm – GM Toufighi shares the Grandmaster’s approach for identifying the strongest moves, based on the 3 fundamental rules of tactics (you definitely don’t want to skip Chapters 15 & 16).
- Methods of Calculation – Homayoon reveals his calculation shortcuts and tricks that will instantly double your calculation potential. Use this approach to save time and rack up Elo points.
…and those are just 5 things you’ll learn about Tactics & Combinations in this MASSIVE 10-course training!
I must warn you.
This is not a beginner’s course.
It was designed with 1600+ Elo players in mind.
If you want to take your tactical skills to a Master’s Level this is your real chance.
Chapter 1. Space Advantage I
Chapter 2. Space Advantage II
Chapter 3. Space Advantage III
Chapter 4. Space Advantage IV
Chapter 5. Space Advantage V
Chapter 6. Taking Advantage of the Enemy Weaknesses I
Chapter 7. Taking Advantage of the Enemy Weaknesses II
Chapter 8. Taking Advantage of the Enemy Weaknesses III
Chapter 9. Dynamic Middlegame Plans I
Chapter 10. Dynamic Middlegame Plans II
Chapter 11. Dynamic Middlegame Plans III
Chapter 12. Dynamic Middlegame Plans IV
Chapter 13. Dynamic Middlegame Plans V
Chapter 14. Dynamic Middlegame Plans VI
Chapter 15. How to Find the Best Tactical Move I
Chapter 16. How to Find the Best Tactical Move II
Chapter 17. How to Calculate a Combination I
Chapter 18. How to Calculate a Combination II
Chapter 19. How to Calculate a Combination III
Chapter 20. How to Calculate a Combination IV
About the Author:
Homayoon Toufighi [2501 FIDE]
is an Iranian chess grandmaster, winner of Asian Championship U18, bronze medalist of Asian Team Championship, winner of Turkmenistan open and national rapid and blitz Champion. He is an active chess player and a full-time coach.