GM Krisztian Szabo brings a wealth of knowledge & experience revealing the entire opening preparation based on 1.e4 against anything Black could play! This will work at the club level, master's level, and beyond.
Looking for the ultimate openings shortcut?
What if you could delegate your ENTIRE opening preparation for White to a 2560-rated GM?
Would that help your chess?
Hungarian Grandmaster Krisztian Szabo worked with some of the top players including Peter Leko, Judit Polgar, and Richard Rapport… and you guessed it… Krisztian helped the super-GMs with their opening preparation!
And now, Krisztian is here to help you!
GM Szabo brings a wealth of knowledge & experience revealing the entire opening preparation based on 1.e4 against anything Black could play!
This will work at the club level, master’s level, and beyond.
Here is what you’ll learn:
- Nimzowitsch Blueprint – Stand tall against the Nimzowitsch Defense and seize control from move 1. Unleash the hidden tactics that turn the tables on your opponent, leaving them struggling to keep up.
- Scandinavian Masterclass – Transform the Scandinavian Defense into your homecourt advantage. Disrupt your opponent’s plans, exploit weaknesses, and convert those imbalances into overwhelming advantages. (Warning: this might become your favorite opening to crash with White)
- Anti-Alekhine – Rise above the Alekhine Defense’s challenges and embrace its complexities with poise. Convert your knowledge into an advantage by exposing tactical opportunities that your opponent cannot resist.
- The Algorithm – Conquer the Russian Game and its deviations with a blend of classical principles and modern insights. Navigate the intricacies, outwit your rival, and lay the foundation for a stunning endgame triumph.
- End the Smith-Morra – Outmaneuver the Smith-Morra and show your opponent that your pawn structure isn’t as vulnerable as they think. Forge a path to victory with sound positional play and precise tactics.
It’s time to rewrite the rules of opening preparation and position yourself for success like never before.
Chapter 1. Sidelines
Chapter 2. Nimzowitsch Defense
Chapter 3. Scandinavian Defense
Chapter 4. Alekhine Defense
Chapter 5. Caro-Kann Defense Advance Variation 3…c5
Chapter 6. Caro-Kann Defense Advance Variation 3…Bf5
Chapter 7. Pirc Modern Defenses
Chapter 8. Philidor Defense
Chapter 9. French Defense Rubinstein Variation 3…dxe4
Chapter 10. French Defense Winawer Variation Armenian Variation 5…Ba5
Chapter 11. French Defense Winawer Variation Main Line 5. Bxc3
Chapter 12. French Defense Steinitz Variation 3…Nf6
Chapter 13. Smith-Morra Gambit Declined 3…d3
Chapter 14. Smith-Morra Gambit Declined (Alapin Formation) 3…Nf6
Chapter 15. Smith-Morra Gambit 4…e6
Chapter 16. Smith-Morra Gambit 4…Nc6
Chapter 17. Russian Game Deviations 1.e4 e5 2.Nf3 Nf6
Chapter 18. Three Knights Opening 3…d6
Chapter 19. Three Knights Opening 3…Bc5 Deviations
Chapter 20. Four Knights Game 1.e4 e5 2.Nf3 Nc6 3.Nc3 Nf6
About the author:
GM Krisztian Szabo [2564 FIDE]
is a Hungarian Grandmaster. He has won multiple Hungarian National Championships, European Youth Championship, and World Youth Championship (Silver) and has represented his country as part of the adult national team.
GM Szabo is a celebrated coach, he is second to Richard Rapport, he was coaching Aryan Chopra (Grandmaster at 14) and many International Masters. He has also worked extensively with Peter Leko and Judit Polgar, having spent around 6 years with each of them.