There is 1 thing Jacek is seriously good at. Middlegame strategy. This skill alone can compensate for nearly anything else. And it is sufficient to instantly place you in the 'titled' category. That's why GM Stopa recommends working on 9 elements of middlegame strategy. And if you're an intermediate player... this is for you.
He isn’t some CRAZY opening expert with INSANE memorization ability..
He doesn’t have an entire endgame database ‘stored’ in his mind…
He isn’t even a tactical genius, capable of finding complex combos in milliseconds…
Nevertheless, Jacek Stopa is a strong Grandmaster, rated 2544 FIDE (placing him in the top 0.001%).
What’s the secret?
There is 1 thing Jacek is seriously good at.
This skill alone can compensate for nearly anything else. And it is sufficient to instantly place you in the ‘titled’ category.
That’s why GM Stopa recommends working on 9 elements of middlegame strategy. And if you’re an intermediate player… this is for you.
Here is some of what you’ll learn:
- Pawn Structures Library – Discover the secrets behind pawn structures and how they shape the course of the game. Unleash the potential of your pawns to create advantages and exploit weaknesses in your opponent’s position.
- +1 for Development – Learn the art of efficient development and how it sets the stage for a successful middlegame. Gain the skills to mobilize your pieces effectively, coordinating them for maximum impact.
- Initiative First Aid Kit – Take charge of the game and dictate the tempo. Harness the power of the initiative to keep your opponent on the defensive, launch devastating attacks, and create winning opportunities.
- Attacking Bootcamp – Unleash your offensive prowess with deadly attacks. Learn the art of creating threats, exploiting weaknesses, and breaking through your opponent’s defenses. Discover the tactics that lead to overwhelming victories.
- The Fortress – Develop an impregnable defense that frustrates your opponent’s plans. Learn to anticipate threats, neutralize attacks, and turn the tables with timely counterattacks. Master the art of resilience and protect your position.
Don’t miss this golden opportunity to elevate your chess game to new heights!
Chapter 1. Introduction To Middlegame Strategy
Chapter 2. Pawn Structure
Chapter 3. Development
Chapter 4. Control Of The Center
Chapter 5. King Safety
Chapter 6. Initiative
Chapter 7. The Attack I
Chapter 8. The Attack II
Chapter 9. The Defense I
Chapter 10. The Defense II
Chapter 11. Common Middlegame Endings
Chapter 12. Tactics
Chapter 13. Practice
Chapter 14. Conclusion
About the Author:
GM Jacek Stopa [FIDE 2544]
is originally from Poland. He started playing chess at the age of 8 after randomly buying a chess set on a winter vacation. His father taught him how to play and he soon became addicted. Jacek earned his International Master title at age 18 and was the European Team Chess Champion in Solving Chess Problems in 2008. He has developed into a very effective chess instructor over the last six years, helping many young chess players reach their maximum potential.