IM Boroljub Zlatanovic just recorded a 10-hour blueprint for improving chess strategy, based on the 6 principles formulated by Aron Nimzowitsch.
He wasn’t an attacking genius, endgame wiz, or an engine-like tactician.
Nevertheless, he is considered one of the best players of his generation…
Aron Nimzowitsch had a secret.
Nimzowitsch cracked the code of chess strategy.
He deciphered the principles necessary to beat far more talented players.
And it worked well. He beat Alekhine, Spielmann, Rubinstein and Reti to name a few.
Learn those, and it can change the trajectory of your chess career.
IM Zlatanovic just recorded a 10-hour blueprint for improving chess strategy, based on the 6 principles formulated by Nimzowitsch.
Here’s what you are going to learn:
- The Center: Demystified – Discover the art of dominating the center of the board, just as Nimzowitsch did. Learn how to control critical squares, launch powerful attacks, and fortify your position from the heart of the board.
- Navigating the Bishop Pair – Unleash the true potential of the bishop pair, turning them into formidable weapons on the board. Nimzowitsch’s insights will help you navigate the nuances of this powerful advantage.
- Mastering the Files – Gain a tactical edge by mastering the open and semi-open files. Nimzowitsch’s techniques will show you how to exert maximum influence over these crucial highways of the game.
- Mastering the Squares – Chess is a battle for key squares, and Nimzowitsch’s strategic brilliance will teach you how to seize and maintain control over vital areas of the board, stifling your opponent’s plans.
- The Principle of Constricting – Learn the art of constriction, a Nimzowitsch specialty. Discover how to restrict your opponent’s pieces, limit their mobility, and suffocate their position with your strategic prowess.
- Unleashing Your Creativity – Nimzowitsch was renowned for his creative, unconventional play. We’ll unravel his secrets, inspiring you to infuse your games with creativity, surprise, and innovation.
In this 10-hour comprehensive course, you’ll delve deep into the timeless wisdom of one of the greatest chess minds of all time.
And most importantly, you’ll learn HOW to copy & paste these principles directly into your own games.
Chapter 1. The Center. Reti-Nimzowitsch
Chapter 2. The Center. Nimzowitsch-Von Scheve
Chapter 3. The Center. Nimzowitsch-Baird
Chapter 4. The Center. Nimzowitsch-Rubinstein
Chapter 5. Bishop Pair. Nimzowitsch-Tartakower
Chapter 6. Bishop Pair. Kinch-Nimzowitsch
Chapter 7. Bishop Pair. Olsson-Nimzowitsch
Chapter 8. Bishop Pair. Gregory-Nimzowitsch
Chapter 9. Mastering The File. Nimzowitsch-Pritzel
Chapter 10. Mastering The File. Nimzowitsch-Nilsson
Chapter 11. Mastering The File. Nimzowitsch-Andersen
Chapter 12. Mastering the file. Nimzowitsch-Tarrasch
Chapter 13. Mastering The Squares. Nimzowitsch-Wilpert
Chapter 14. Mastering The Squares. Nimzowitsch-Kudrjawcew Landau
Chapter 15. Mastering The Squares. Nimzowitsch-Maroczy
Chapter 16. Mastering The Squares. Nimzowitsch-Araiza
Chapter 17. Mastering the squares. Bogoljubow-Nimzowitsch
Chapter 18. Constricting. Mannheimer-Nimzowitsch
Chapter 19. Constricting. Hage-Nimzowitsch
Chapter 20. Constricting. Saemisch-Nimzowitsch
Chapter 21. Constricting. Henneberger-Nimzowitsch
Chapter 22. Creativity. Nimzowitsch-Rubinstein
Chapter 23. Creativity. Nimzowitsch-Alekhine
Chapter 24. Creativity. Brod Paulsson Mandel-Nimzowitsch
Chapter 25. Creativity. Johner-Nimzowitsch
About the Author:
IM Boroljub Zlatanovic [2438 FIDE]
is an International Master and a professional chess coach from Serbia. He has been coaching chess for over 15 years and his students showed outstanding results in the Youth and Junior Championships. You are at the right place with IM Zlatanovic whether you want to improve: your endgame (basic, typical, complex), middlegame (global strategy, tactics, and typical positions) or expand and deepen the opening repertoire.