GM Marian Petrov studied Morphy's games for years, helping his students to produce outstanding results! Finally, you too can benefit from Morphy's system. Throughout the course, GM Marian Petrov, an expert in the intricacies of Paul Morphy's play, will guide you step-by-step, ensuring that you absorb every valuable lesson and technique.
Bobby Fischer described him as “perhaps the most accurate player who ever lived“.
Garry Kasparov called him “a chess genius in the most complete sense of the term“.
Last but not least, he was the favorite player of Netflix chess prodigy Beth Harmon.
Far ahead of his time, Paul Morphy developed a 3-step system for beating his competition in under 20 moves…
- You rapidly develop your pieces
- Dominate the center
- Opening lines for attack
Those were the 3 ingredients of Morphy’s success.
GM Marian Petrov studied Morphy’s games for years, helping his students to produce outstanding results!
Finally, you too can benefit from Morphy’s system.
Here’s what you are going to learn:
- Discover the strategic maneuvers and tactical ideas that Paul Morphy used to consistently triumph in open positions
- Develop a solid game plan and learn how to create a long-term strategy that will give you a clear advantage over your opponents
- Unleash devastating attacks on your opponents using Morphy’s Attacking System and leaving them with no escape
- Understand the art of piece trading to gain positional advantages, and elevate your chess understanding to make the best moves in every situation
- Turn seemingly equal positions into winning endgames using the very same techniques Morphy used to crush his opponents
- Emulate Morphy’s daring sacrifices and master the art of open center play, creating exciting and dynamic positions on the board
- Grasp the techniques to dominate the game from start to finish… Control the board, control your opponent’s options, and pave your way to victory!
And those are just a few things you’ll learn from this massive 10-hour course!
Throughout the course, GM Marian Petrov, an expert in the intricacies of Paul Morphy’s play, will guide you step-by-step, ensuring that you absorb every valuable lesson and technique.
Don’t delay! begin your journey to chess mastery now!
Chapter 1 Winning Open Positions
Chapter 2 Game Plan
Chapter 3 Principles Of Play – Attacking Chess
Chapter 4 Home Preparation Depth
Chapter 5 Trading Pieces Improving Position
Chapter 6 Taking Over The Initiative
Chapter 7 Converting Equal Positions
Chapter 8 Active Moves
Chapter 9 Sacrifices Open Center Play
Chapter 10 Controlling The Game
About the Author:
GM Marian Petrov [FIDE 2537]
is an accomplished professional chess coach, theorist, and Bulgarian champion in 2002 and 2017, as well as the winner of many open tournaments around the world. Also, a FIDE trainer and coach of the team Wales at the last Olympiad in Baku in 2016. He graduated from the National Sports Academy in Sofia, Bulgaria with a Bachelor’s degree in Chess Pedagogy, a four-year undergraduate program designed to prepare top-level chess trainers.