Roman and Andrew Martin recommend the Queen's Gambit and give you the lines that will dramatically cut your study time.
Roman and Andrew Martin recommend the Queen’s Gambit and give you the lines that will dramatically cut your study time. They will guide you through these responses:
- Queen’s Gambit Accepted and declined
- Queen’s Indian Defense
- The Benko Gambit
- Slav Defense
- Albin Counter-Gambit
- Nimzo-Indian Defense
- King’s Indian Defense
- Grunfeld Defense
- Dutch Defense
- Knight C6 & Bishop F5 lines
Includes the following Programs:
- Roman Labs vol 5 Rapid and Complete Opening Repertoire for White (2h)
- Roman Labs vol 35 Mastering The Opening Series 1.d4 (4h 32 mins)
- Foxy 42 Queen’s Gambit (1h 30 mins)
- Foxy 111 Highly Instructional Games in the QGD (1h 28 mins)
- Foxy 155 Queen’s Gambit Repertoire Part 1 (1h 48 mins)
- Foxy 156 Queen’s Gambit Repertoire Part 2 (2h 11 mins)
- Foxy 157 Queen’s Gambit Repertoire Part 3 (2h 10 mins)
Master Chess 8000 is a multi-chess engine interface pre-loaded with 9 of the World’s Strongest Engines. This is a MUST HAVE for tournament chess players who want to improve their game with some of the best databases ever created.
Animate, Analyze, Annotate & Play against top engines
Includes 2 Million Master Level Games. Five engines rated over 3000!. Easy to use database system that searches for Players, Openings, & Results. GrandMaster statistical tree, ECO codes, Analyses Games, Imports and exports PGN files.
CCRL Ratings of (3306, 3279, 3242, 3126, 3091
Using the chess engine “Ruffian,” this 7GB database of endgames allows you to play and analyze the perfect endgames with 5 pieces or less. This is the ultimate tool for studying endgame theory.
Also included is a large collection of commercially available databases of chess games.