This 7-course, 21-hour bundle from Foxy Chess, includes the following items: The London System, The Sokolsky 1.b4, Play The London like Kamsky and Kramnik part 1, 2 and 3, Jobava London as well as Roman's Lab GM Larry Christiansen & Roman (Attacking Gambits and Opening Pawn Sacrifices) The Blackmar Diemer Gambit, Goring Gambit and Hennig Schara.
Includes the following Programs:
- Foxy 75 The London System – Andrew Martin (1h 21 mins)
- Foxy 106 The Sokolsky 1.b4 – Andrew Martin (2h 12 mins)
- Foxy 175 Play The London like Kamsky and Kramnik part 1 – Henley (4h 23 mins)
- Foxy 176 Play The London like Kamsky and Kramnik part 2 – Henley (4h 1 min)
- Foxy 177 Play The London like Kamsky and Kramnik part 3 – Henley (4h 37 mins)
- Roman’s Lab vol 60 GM Larry Christiansen & Roman (Attacking Gambits and Opening Pawn Sacrifices) The Blackmar Diemer Gambit, Goring Gambit and Hennig Schara (1h)
- Foxy 191 Jobava London – Martin (2h 53 mins)
Master Chess 8000 is a multi-chess engine interface pre-loaded with 9 of the World’s Strongest Engines. This is a MUST HAVE for tournament chess players who want to improve their game with some of the best databases ever created.
Animate, Analyze, Annotate & Play against top engines
Includes 2 Million Master Level Games. Five engines rated over 3000!. Easy to use database system that searches for Players, Openings, & Results. GrandMaster statistical tree, ECO codes, Analyses Games, Imports and exports PGN files.
CCRL Ratings of (3306, 3279, 3242, 3126, 3091
Using the chess engine “Ruffian,” this 7GB database of endgames allows you to play and analyze the perfect endgames with 5 pieces or less. This is the ultimate tool for studying endgame theory.
Also included is a large collection of commercially available database of chess games containing 2 million games.