This 6-course, 8-hour bundle from Foxy Chess, includes the following items: Portuguese Opening, Ruy Lopez, Ruy Lopez Moller Defence, Fischer's Deadly Weapons, and The Ruy Lopez Exchange, New Secret Weapon in the Exchange Ruy Lopez as well as Roman's Lab Rybka's Quest for replacing The Ruy Lopez.
Includes the following Programs:
- Foxy 41 Portuguese Opening – Andrew Martin (85 mins)
- Foxy 43 Ruy Lopez – John Emms (85 mins)
- Foxy 44 Ruy Lopez Moller Defence – Nigel Davies (85 mins)
- Foxy 69 Fischer’s Deadly Weapons, The Ruy Lopez Exchange – Andrew Martin (89 mins)
- Foxy 167 New Secret Weapon in the Exchange Ruy Lopez – Andrew Martin (1h 53 mins)
- Roman Lab’s vol 84 Rybka’s Quest for replacing The Ruy Lopez (100 mins)
GM Dzindzichashvili continues his coverage of the Nimzo-Indian Defense from Black’s perspective, examining systems such as the Saemisch Variation (4.a3), the 4.f3 Variation, and important “anti-Huebner” systems such as the Rubinstein (4.e3 c5 5.Nge2), and the Petrosian (4.e3 c5 5.Bd3 Nc6 ge2).
Master Chess 8000 is a multi-chess engine interface pre-loaded with 9 of the World’s Strongest Engines. This is a MUST HAVE for tournament chess players who want to improve their game with some of the best databases ever created.
Animate, Analyze, Annotate & Play against top engines
Includes 2 Million Master Level Games. Five engines rated over 3000!. Easy to use database system that searches for Players, Openings, & Results. GrandMaster statistical tree, ECO codes, Analyses Games, Imports and exports PGN files.
CCRL Ratings of (3306, 3279, 3242, 3126, 3091
Using the chess engine “Ruffian,” this 7GB database of endgames allows you to play and analyze the perfect endgames with 5 pieces or less. This is the ultimate tool for studying endgame theory.
Also included is a large collection of commercially available database of chess games containing 2 million games.