This 12-part Digital DVD contains all the instructions needed to learn the world's greatest game. The content will help you learn chess the easy way from an absolute beginner to an Expert.
This 12-part Digital DVD contains all the instructions needed to learn the world’s greatest game.
The content will help you learn chess the easy way from an absolute beginner to an Expert.
Includes the following Programs:
- Foxy 166 Learn Chess in 1 hour (1h 10 mins)
- Foxy 84 The Basic Principles Explained (1h 41 mins)
- Foxy 85 Essential Chess Tactics Easily Explained (1h 55 mins)
- Foxy 86 Dynamics of Strategy and How to Create a plan Easily Explained (2h 16 mins)
- Foxy 87 Attack/Defence/Space/Time Easily Explained (2h 11 mins)
- Foxy 88 Endgames Self-Training Easily Explained (2h 20 mins)
- Foxy 164 Opening Ideas and Techniques for Young and Improving Players (1h 42 mins)
- Foxy 165 Opening Ideas and Secret Weapons to Demolish your Opponent (1h 59 mins)
- Foxy 185 How to Evaluate Positions & Create Plans Part 1 (2h 54 mins)
- Foxy 186 How To Create a Plan Part 2 (2h 48 mins)
- Foxy 75 The London System (2h 1 min)
- Foxy 76 Hippopotamus with b6 and g6 (2h 22 mins)
Master Chess 8000 is a multi-chess engine interface pre-loaded with 9 of the World’s Strongest Engines. This is a MUST HAVE for tournament chess players who want to improve their game with some of the best databases ever created.
Animate, Analyze, Annotate & Play against top engines
Includes 2 Million Master Level Games. Five engines rated over 3000!. Easy to use database system that searches for Players, Openings, & Results. GrandMaster statistical tree, ECO codes, Analyses Games, Imports and exports PGN files.
CCRL Ratings of (3306, 3279, 3242, 3126, 3091
Using the chess engine “Ruffian,” this 7GB database of endgames allows you to play and analyze the perfect endgames with 5 pieces or less. This is the ultimate tool for studying endgame theory.
Also included is a large collection of commercially available database of chess games containing 2 million games.