If you're rolling with the brand-new Lemos Formula opening, the Scandinavian Defense, this is the game plan in a nutshell. Dead simple, and insanely effective! GM Lemos is big on keeping the theory to a minimum while ramping up your win rate.
Wipe out White’s center right from move 1.
Position your Queen to d6 on move 2.
Cut down your opponent’s choices AND steer the game onto your home court.
If you’re rolling with the brand-new Lemos Formula opening, the Scandinavian Defense, this is the game plan in a nutshell.
Dead simple, and insanely effective!
GM Lemos is big on keeping the theory to a minimum while ramping up your win rate.
And Scandinavian is PERFECT for that.
Here is what you’ll learn:
- Master the 3…Qd6 System – The core of this course revolves around the 3…Qd6 system. Not many IMs and GMs are well prepared for it, not to mention the club players. GM Lemos is spilling all his secrets on this move, giving you a massive EDGE in the game.
- Conquer 3.Nf3 Like a GM – Stumped by the mainline? Not anymore! GM Lemos provides you with strategies to turn this trendy reply to your advantage. You’ll learn how to beat 3.Nf3 with confidence and flair.
- Ace 3.d4 Without Breaking a Sweat – Facing 3.d4 can be daunting, but GM Lemos has got you covered. Get ready to discover a Lemos’ sneaky line to overcome 3.d4, leaving your opponents in awe of your skills.
- Kingside Fianchetto Turbocharged – This setup not only fortifies your defense but also sets you up for a powerful attacking play. GM Lemos is laying out the ENTIRE roadmap for you to cruise your way to victory.
- Endgame Excellence – What’s a great opening without a solid endgame? GM Lemos will teach you the opening-specific endgame themes, to make sure you are unstoppable in all phases of the game.
Looking for the ultimate opening upgrade, without learning TONs of theory?
Then this Lemos Formula on Scandinavian Defense is what you need.
Chapter 1 Introduction
Chapter 2 1.e4 d5 2.exd5 Qxd5 3.d4
Chapter 3 1.e4 d5 2.exd5 Qxd5 3.Nf3
Chapter 4 3…Qd6 system I
Chapter 5 3…Qd6 system II
Chapter 6 Main lines in Qd6/c6 system I
Chapter 7 Main lines in Qd6/c6 system II
Chapter 8 Main lines in Qd6/c6 system III
Chapter 9 Main lines in Qd6/c6 system IV
Chapter 10 Kingside Fianchetto I
Chapter 11 Kingside Fianchetto II
Chapter 12 The Endgame
About the Author:
GM Damian Lemos [2559 FIDE]
GM Lemos is an Argentine chess Grandmaster and a renowned chess coach. He achieved the title of International Master at the age of 15, and Grandmaster at the age of 19. He has won several national and international chess tournaments, including the Argentine Championship in 2014 and the Brazilian Open in 2015.
GM Damian Lemos is also a highly respected chess coach. He has taught thousands of students worldwide through online chess courses and YouTube videos.
Today, Lemos is considered one of the top chess coaches and continues to share his knowledge and expertise with chess players of all levels.