IM Mat Kolosowski Reveals…
The Ultimate Course Covering All of the Most Important Elements You’ll Need to Learn to Grasp Positions Like a Master. IM Mat Kolosowski has just finished a course that I’ve been hoping to present to you for a long time.
This course is literally THE best path to getting a good grasp of chess strategy and the positional methods that masters use to win key games.
From opening fundamentals that find the right move… without knowing the theor…to color complex domination, outposts, attacking plans, prophylaxis, and much more.
In Strategy Mastermind you get 10 hours of HD training videos with IM Kolosowski explaining and breaking down every strategy in crystal clear English.
You also get a complete PGN of all lesson material and access to our online practicum as well.
This is a superb deal and a great shortcut to quick mastery of chess strategy.
Without a strong grasp of strategy, all the tactical talent in the world won’t help.
Here is what you’ll learn:
- How to CRUSH Club Players with 3 Simple Opening Principles! With these simple ideas, you’ll have a blueprint for getting a development advantage and capitalizing on it to find moves like 15.Bg5! at the right moment…crushing the average club player (see Chapter 1: King Safety!)
- The Steinitz Method for Shutting Down Anderssen’s “Romantic” Attacks! Anderssen was famous for his Immortal and Evergreen games, but not against Steinitz. Why not? Steinitz applied his brand new scientific approach to picking apart the attacking player’s game with EASE!
- Rubinstein’s Technique for Winning ANY Endgame: Rubinstein was a renowned endgame maestro…even Capablanca was in awe of his technique! You’ll learn his best methods such as how he targeted enemy pieces and controlled the key squares so they’d have ZERO mobility. When enemy pieces can’t move, the endgame is SURE to be easy!
Enjoy your training (and higher rating!).
Everything in one package:
- Strategy Mastermind with IM Mat Kolosowski [10 hours]: IM Mat Kolosowski put together the ultimate course covering all of the most important elements you’ll need to learn to grasp positions like a master. From opening fundamentals that find the right move… without knowing the theory!
- Complete set of PGNs: Downloadable, complete set of PGNs files of everything covered so that you can analyze it at your own pace and convenience. A must-have treasure chest for any serious player.
- Access to Practicum: Train the important chess motifs with a set of specifically designed tasks and challenges. The practical part is an important element of the course.
IM Mat Kolosowski (FIDE 2451)
Mat Kołosowski is an International Master from Poland. He is a multiple Polish youth championship medalist. In 2010 he took 5th place in European U-18 Championship. During the course of his chess career Mat won many international tournaments. Apart from being a player he is also a chess coach who has experience in working with students from more than 20 countries. So far he helped a few of them in obtaining their own international titles. Mat has also performed live commentary of Polish and European Rapid and Blitz Championships.