How to Build an Unstoppable Arsenal of Grandmaster Level Attack and Finally Become the Best Attacker in Your Chess Club…
Every chess player wants to become a better attacker. It gives you more possibilities. It hands you the control. It racks up those rating points.
We all love to watch games of great attackers. Kasparov, Fischer, Tal you name it… we’re all great attacking players.
How do you develop these very important series of skills needed for becoming a top-performing attacker?
Our experience shows that the fastest and by far the easiest way is the “building block approach”. That is learning the most EFFECTIVE, PRACTICAL attacking schemes and applying them directly into your games.
We simplified the entire training process for you.
We picked the 25 most effective attacking plans and meticulously explored EACH and EVERY one of them in this brand-new Attacking Mastermind. The outcome is the powerful attacking arsenal that you can use to crush your opponents.
Here is what it will do for you:
- Rapidly increase your attacking potential …And make winning against tough defenders look effortless
- Gain unlimited attacking options …And the full arsenal of attacking plans and maneuvers to choose from
- Read the position and react with ease …And know how your opponents are going to defend before they do
- Enhanced chess IQ …You will begin to control the flow and direction of the game
- Build confidence …Because you’ll be armed with top-notch attacking systems that work even on the highest level
Load Your Game with GM-Level Attacking Techniques in just 10 short hours! Let’s start.
Attacking Mastermind with GM Smith – video course [10 hours]
In this 10-hour, 9-chapter course, GM Bryan Smith reveals 25 most effective attacking plans and meticulously explored EACH and EVERY one of them in this brand-new Attacking Mastermind. The outcome is the powerful attacking arsenal that you can use to crush your opponents.
Complete set of PGNs
Downloadable, complete set of PGNs of everything covered so that you can analyze it at your own pace and convenience. A must-have a treasure chest for any serious player.
Access to Practicum
Train the important attacking motifs with a set of specifically designed tasks and challenges. The practical part is an important element of the course.
Korolkov’s Study [14-minute video]
GM Bryan Smith talks about the importance of working on studies, shares his most favorite one and reveals his method for cracking them. There is a lot you can learn from this short, but loaded with important info video lessons.
Application of Ideas [41-minute video]
Watch GM Bryan Smith playing live and applying every single principle covered in the Attacking Mastermind. GM Smith annotates the games on-the-fly, sharing his ideas and secrets of success. A must-have for any serious chess player.
- INTRO Introduction to Attacking Chess
- CHAPTER 1 Sacrifices to Attack the Castle Position I
- Keres-Wadek: Unusual Permutation of Greek Gift Sacrifice
- Nikolic-Fischer: How to use a “nail” as a very powerful attacking force?
- CHAPTER 2 Sacrifices to Attack the Castle Position II
- Boleslavsky-Ufimtsev: Confluence attacks
- Velimirovic-Nikolic: Attacking the Sicilian Formation
- CHAPTER 3 Sacrifices to Attack the Castle Position IIIand Knights
- Rublevsky-Blagojevic: Typical “breaking the pin” sacrifice
- Tolush-Kotov: Methods used to build up an attacking position
- Smith-Gedajlovic: Greek Gift Sacrifice – Classic Approach
- CHAPTER 4 King Hunts
- Krasenkow-Nakamura: Unexpected Queen Sacrifice
- Lasker-Lee: Queen’s Side Castle Attack
- Espig-Zinn: Chasing the King across the board
- CHAPTER 5 King in the Center I
- Smith-Banikas: How to gain an initiative with a well-timed Sacrifice
- Smith-Lapshun: Making potential homes of the opponent’s king uninhabitable
- Morefield-Smith: Surprising pawn sacrifice in the opening
- CHAPTER 6 King in the Center II
- Wei Yi-Inarkiev: King in the Center – Positional Concessions
- Smith-Figler: Taking over the initiative
- Kumsiashvili-Smith: Energizing the pieces with a Sacrifice
- CHAPTER 7 Strategic Basis of the Attack
- Samuelson-Smith: Developing the attack
- Katz-Smith: Opening up files and diagonals
- Petrosian-Estrin: Petrosian’s Attack
- CHAPTER 8 The attack in Simplified Positions
- Smith-Ostovic: Queenless Attack
- Timman-Kasparov: Kasparov’s Attacking Techniques
- Alekhine-Bogoljubow: Alekhine’s Art of Attack
- CHAPTER 9 Counterattack
- Shaposhnikov-Bastrikov: Sharp Counter Attacking
- Lutikov-Taimanov: Battle of Attack and Defense
- EXTRAS #1 Krasenkov’s Famous Study
- EXTRAS #2 Applying the Theory
About the Author:
GM Bryan Smith (FIDE 2503)
is an American Grandmaster and chess coach. GM Smith has won many international tournaments including Limpedea Cup (Romania), Citta di Erba (Italy), Easter International (Serbia), Philadelphia International, National Chess Congress, US Masters, etc.