GM Mesgen Amanov is back on track with his new series which he simply calls – Chess Lessons.
GM Amanov had this idea for a long time where he would record lessons and not give away a theme. Through your own experience you already know that when you study a specific theme, you will expect what you should play and what may happen. That allows you to find the solution easier.
With this hidden approach, Mesgen only reveals the lesson name at the end of the lesson and let you experience a true “tournament-like situation” where you need to figure out the best continuation without knowing the theme.
In each volume of the course, there’ll be 5 lessons.
You will need to allow at least 45-60 minutes per lesson.
GM Amanov asks you questions during the course and the only way you can fully benefit from this training is by following instructions, pausing the video, and working hard. Think of this as a real “tournament-like situation”.
This will be a new experience for you.
It will really feel like your private lesson as you have no idea what to expect and what you will be learning! A few things that we are sure that you will love it, you will learn new concepts and you will improve your game.
Never wait to start improving, take action now and beat your opponents! It is all about learning in the most efficient way!
Want to add a quick 200 points in the next 40 days?
Focus on your Calculation. It is a super-skill that will bring the most return on time spent! Especially if you are under 2000.
And we make it very simple for you.
In this brand new 3-hour course, GM Mesgen Amanov will be your private coach. If you follow his advice and go through the drills you will take your calculation to the next Elo bracket!
GM Amanov’s lessons are always fun and interactive. He communicates with his students, asks questions, and never rushes to reveal the solution. This is hands-on training with a single goal in mind – making you a better chess player.
His training methods lead to 3 gold medals for Team USA at the Youth World Championships in 2011, 2017 and 2018.
GM Mesgen Amanov Reveals:
- How to Develop Deep Calculation. GM Mesgen Amanov shows you how GMs treat unclear positions and most importantly how you can use his method for “seeing” things that your opponent doesn’t.
- Finding the “invisible” moves – VERY strong, but hard to find moves. Using the “backward moves” thinking approach makes your task 2-3x simpler!
- How to use the “method of elimination” the way Grandmasters use it? Follow this simple algorithm to simplify the whole calculation game.
- Grandmaster’s approach to candidate moves and decision making. The approach you can always rely on, developed by GM Mesgen Amanov and recommended for all his students!
- Out of the box thinking – and the key exercises to develop it.
If the idea of gaining 200 Elo points in 30 days after watching this brand new 3-hour video interests you…
Then you’ll want to read on very closely.
Because GM Mesgen Amanov just released his new course Chess Lessons Vol.3 and you can get it now!
Inside the course, you’ll find TONs or practical tools and ideas that you can apply directly to your games.
- Deep calculation and finding ‘backward’ moves
- ‘Disappearing’ moves and how to use those to beat 2200+ opponents
- The power of geometrical patterns and how to identify the winning combos
- Type of thinking required for playing at the 2200 level vs. 1500 level [very illustrative!]
- Developing your pieces and developing a long-term strategy that fits YOUR playing style
- Finding ‘deep moves’ and using thinking schematics [a little shortcut for you]
… and much more!
GM Amanov’s interactive, bite-sized lessons are engineered to arm you with state-of-the-art weapons required to get to that next rating bracket!
What are you getting?
- 5 full-length lessons with GM Mesgen Amanov that you can download and watch at your convenience [3+ hours]
- In-lesson drills and training exercises – this is hands-on training, meant to simulate real-game themes and scenarios
- Complimentary access to author annotated PGNs with extra lines and variations
Don’t wait to start improving, take action now, and start beating your opponents!
About the Author:
GM Mesgen Amanov (FIDE 2526)
Mesgen Amanov is a chess grandmaster from Turkmenistan. He is currently the highest-rated player in his country and so far he has represented Turkmenistan in 4 Chess Olympiads. Grandmaster Mesgen Amanov has been a professional chess player and coach for more than 12 years. Over that time, he has been able to help hundreds of students significantly improve their chess. Many of them have been able to move from chess beginners to experts and masters.