Chess Olympiad Coach GM Petrov Reveals…
The Complete Opening Repertoire for Black Based on Grunfeld Defense
Many great players of the past Garry Kasparov, Bobby Fischer, Anatoly Karpov, and nearly all top Grandmasters today Magnus Carlsen, Vishy Anand, Fabiano Caruana, Boris Gelfand have one thing in common.
When a lot is at stake, they turn to Grunfeld.
Grunfeld is the opening that is played everywhere from World Championship Matches to Club Level. It is a very flexible opening, giving black all the chances for a successful attack… if you know what you are doing.
Understand the main ideas, learn key principles and you will be rewarded with TONs of unexpected victories against opponents you’ve never even dreamed of beating!
In brand new 10.5-hours Mastermind, GM Marian Petrov gives you a complete opening repertoire for Black based on Grunfeld Defense!
Here is what it will do for you:
- Magnus’s Secret – a very simple method that allowed him to quickly demolish Aronian’s position, with no need to worry about the counter-attack
- How to instinctively make the strongest moves even if the position gets out of your control?
- Fabiano’s Depth – the powerful attacking setup that allows you to dictate the game from start to finish
- Anti-Center Mastery – Kasparov’s ingenious way for undermining white’s center and gaining instant initiative boost [use THIS in all your games]
- The complete array of advanced level techniques and ideas for keeping your pieces on the board and ending the game in your favor
GM Petrov does a superb job clearly explaining every main-line, side-line, and transposition making sure you’re armed with a world-class opening preparation that will serve you a lifetime.
Study this course, master the Grunfeld and you will see every 1.d4 game as an opportunity for “0-1” playing Black!
CHAPTER 1 g3 Line
CHAPTER 2 Qb3 Line
CHAPTER 3 4.e3
CHAPTER 4 4.Bg5
CHAPTER 5 4.Bf4
CHAPTER 6 4.Nf3 Bg7 5.Bg5
CHAPTER 7 5.Bd2
CHAPTER 8 7.Qa4 and 7.Bb5
CHAPTER 9 7.Bc4
CHAPTER 10 7.Nf3
Meet the Author:
GM Marian Petrov (FIDE 2537)
is an accomplished professional chess coach, theorist, and Bulgarian champion for 2002 and 2017, as well as winner of many open tournaments around the world. Also a FIDE trainer and coach of the team of Wales at the last Olympiad in Baku in 2016. He graduated from the National Sports Academy in Sofia, Bulgaria with a Bachelor’s degree in Chess Pedagogy, a four-year undergraduate program designed to prepare top-level chess trainers.