GM Marian Petrov Reveals…
How to Destroy 1.d4 in the Unstoppable Attacking Style of Kasparov and Fischer… without Having to Remember Hundreds of Long Variations
When Kasparov and Fischer – 2 of the most single-minded winners in history – faced 1.d4 in the big games, they turned to the King’s Indian Defense.
Like the Sicilian, the KID allows Black to unbalance the position and generate HUGE attacks… if you know what you’re doing.
Players who just fianchetto their bishop and hope for the best usually have to suffer with a cramped position for a long time.
However, learn the ingenious piece maneuvers, the killer pawn breaks and which sacrifices to blow open the position with and you’re in for a ton of fun!
Bulgarian GM Marian Petrov teaches you the secrets of this aggressive opening in his new 10 hour Mastermind!
Here is what it will do for you:
- Opening themes – Get up to speed quickly by learning rules such as when to play …c5 and when to play …e5, which pieces you should trade and which you should keep and the tell-tale signs that indicate you should attack… right now!
- Strategies for success – Learn how to play for a win with the powerful “queenside collapse” strategy or go for mate with a direct attack on the White King. Petrov reveals a ton of attacking formations including Kasparov’s terrifying minor piece onslaught
- Sneaky move-orders – Make sure you get the position you want by using Petrov’s move order tricks including how to turn the tables on Trompowsky and London System players.
- Crumbling wall – When White plays the Four Pawns Attack, they expect to be calling the shots… but, after tearing down the pawn wall with killer pawn breaks, you’ll have them shaking so bad they won’t be able to write down their moves!
- Variations made easy – The way GM Petrov teaches the opening allows you to use 90% of your ideas against any variation. And the critical 10% differences are given in clear and easy to remember explanations too.
GM Petrov has designed this course to get you the edge in any variation of the King’s Indian and teach you how to convert your advantage into a win – even if you’ve never played the opening before!
If you are ready to leave the old you behind and transform your game – LET’S GET STARTED!