They say chess is 99% tactics…
But I have to disagree.
Chess is 100% strategy.
Think about it. From the very first move, you are trying to find a small gap… that little crevice inside your opponent’s rock-solid game.
If you don’t find it, what do you do? You provoke it… move after move. You feign an attack here; you hang a pawn there. Tiny tactics shooting off…but all tied up to a grand BIGGER plan.
That’s how a grandmaster thinks and plays a chess game.
That’s what GM Marian Petrov is here to show you in his new and exclusive training, Planning Your Game Like a Champion—our latest addition to the TCW course catalog.
Yet another course on chess strategy? WRONG!
This is by Marian Petrov after all.
One of the most highly regarded chess tutors there is… the Bulgarian champion for 2002 and 2017, as well as the winner of many open tournaments around the world… with a peak Elo rating of 2549.
Going over some top-level games, Marian takes his unique look at how a grandmaster plans during a chess game. Get ready for 3 hours of intense analysis and high-level instruction to take your game off to the next level.
What you will learn:
Watch the full video with TCW Academy!Want to get access to the entire library of chess videos just like this one? Check out TCW Academy, the premium membership for chess players, coaches, and parents! Our platform combines video lessons and training into a complete system, so you can quickly learn and start winning games tomorrow!
You get tons of exclusive content and benefits like:
- Unlimited Access to Academy Video Library [Our Team of top coaches like GM Marian Petrov and GM Bryan Smith is here to help you gain at least 250 Elo points by summer]
- Access to New Exclusive Videos [New videos are released twice a month and PGNs are included]
- Pick what chess skills you are looking to develop and follow your path to Mastery
- Master every skill easily with our powerful quizzing system
- Can’t find a topic you want to learn? Use our ‘Request a Course’ feature!
- …and much more!
I saw Marian’s course and it is one of the best courses I found. Thanks to The Chess World
You are very welcome!