Tired of White getting a stable advantage after 1.d4?
GM Marian Petrov recommends playing Benoni Defense, as an unorthodox weapon against 1.d4 players.
It is relatively popular at the club level, although GM Petrov will recommend some of the less known yet very effective setups such as Snake Benoni and Czech Benoni.
GM Petrov will give you a complete Benoni blueprint that you need to be successful with this opening at the club level.
In just 3-hours you will have a pretty good understanding of key ideas, setup, and strategies sufficient to play this opening.
Let’s get started.
What you will learn:
Watch the full video with TCW Academy!Want to get access to the entire library of chess videos just like this one? Check out TCW Academy, the premium membership for chess players, coaches, and parents! Our platform combines video lessons and training into a complete system, so you can quickly learn and start winning games tomorrow!
You get tons of exclusive content and benefits like:
- Unlimited Access to Academy Video Library [Our Team of top coaches like GM Marian Petrov and GM Bryan Smith is here to help you gain at least 250 Elo points by summer]
- Access to New Exclusive Videos [New videos are released twice a month and PGNs are included]
- Pick what chess skills you are looking to develop and follow your path to Mastery
- Master every skill easily with our powerful quizzing system
- Can’t find a topic you want to learn? Use our ‘Request a Course’ feature!
- …and much more!