Budapest Gambit: Are you looking for an opening against 1.d4 that…
Leads to fast and furious attacks by Black. Check.
Avoids your opponent’s home preparation and pet lines. Check.
Prevents drawish and boring play. Check.
GM Marian Petrov has got just what you need.
Play the Budapest Gambit.
It is the off-the-radar opening that is perfectly sound and will take any club player off their comfort zone.
You see, most players are prepared against Queen’s Gambit, Slav/Semi-Slav, and King’s Indian.
Some are ready to face the Grunfeld.
But nearly no one is prepared against the Budapest.
Which means you are instantly getting both a tactical and psychological edge.
Add the low-theory approach adapted by GM Petrov and you get an amazing weapon for club players against 1.d4 lines.
We also recommend reviewing our latest TCW Academy courses:
- Play g4 Gambit vs. Philidor with GM Misa Pap
- Play Fantasy Variation vs. Caro-Kann with GM Misa Pap
- Win with Evans Gambit with FM Viktor Neustroev
- Planning Your Game Like a World Champion with GM Marian Petrov
- Tactics and Strategy with GM Marian Petrov