Are you 1200-1700 rated Club Player who wants to smoothly transition from opening to the middlegame and if necessary the endgame… ultimately winning your game? GM Marian Petrov is covering some of the most important [yet often missed at the club level] aspects of chess and making sure you get every advantage your deserve in your games whether you’re in opening/middlegame/endgame phase!
In this 3 hour course, GM Marian Petrov covers 3 very important, and often under-rated aspects of chess:
1. Attacking in the Opening [Players focus on specific lines, here GM Petrov demonstrates ideas and principles leading to a powerful attack regardless of what opening you play]
2. Positional Game [That’s something closely related to chess strategy.]
3. Fundamental Endgames [GM Petrov hand-picked over a dozen practical endings that EVERY competitive player should be able to convert even with seconds on the clock]
Marian hits all 3 phases of the game and transitions from the Attack in the Opening to Positional Chess and finally to Endgame Fundamentals.
Those plays and ideas are especially useful for those 1200-1700 rated, but even if you are slightly lower/higher-rated – you will benefit from these as well!
Here is what’s the course is about:
What you will learn:
- Attacking Ideas in the Opening Play
- Playing “non-standard” moves
- Forcing wins in unclear positions
- Using tactical motives to supplement your strategic ideas
- The number 1 rule when it comes to attacking the king in the middle of the board
- Fundamentals of positional play
- Controlling the important squares