Want to keep your opponents constantly guessing and not knowing what you are up to?
Play the 1.Nf3. It is a super flexible opening, that can transpose into literally… anything.
What’s so good about that?
First, you’ll avoid a lot of mainline theory.
Second, most club players will try to steer into the familiar territory of either 1.e4 or 1.d4 lines as Black…
That’s what this course is about. GM Marian Petrov will show you how to exploit the opening mismatches and get “something for nothing” in many of your games.
See the video preview:
Watch the full video with TCW Academy!Want to get access to the entire library of chess videos just like this one? Check out TCW Academy, the premium membership for chess players, coaches, and parents! Our platform combines video lessons and training into a complete system, so you can quickly learn and start winning games tomorrow!
You get tons of exclusive content and benefits like:
- Unlimited Access to Academy Video Library [Our Team of top coaches like GM Marian Petrov and GM Bryan Smith is here to help you gain at least 250 Elo points by summer]
- Access to New Exclusive Videos [New videos are released twice a month and PGNs are included]
- Pick what chess skills you are looking to develop and follow your path to Mastery
- Master every skill easily with our powerful quizzing system
- Can’t find a topic you want to learn? Use our ‘Request a Course’ feature!
- …and much more!