Introducing: “Endgame Manual for Beginners” by GM Marian Petrov. Chess endgames might seem scary, but with the guidance of Grandmaster Marian Petrov, they become an exciting realm of possibilities. This 3-part video course is specially designed to guide beginners through the crucial moments when games are decided.
You’ve been fighting on the chessboard for HOURS…
Pieces have been traded, won, and lost. The board, once crowded, now has vast empty spaces, and every move counts more than ever.
This is the endgame, where familiarity with common themes will be your biggest asset as an up-and-coming chess player!
Whether you’re starting your chess journey or looking to solidify your foundational knowledge, this course is your key to mastering the endgame!
Want to know more things for Beginners? Look at:
We also recommend reviewing our latest TCW Academy courses:
- Play g4 Gambit vs. Philidor with GM Misa Pap
- Play Fantasy Variation vs. Caro-Kann with GM Misa Pap
- GM Blueprint for Finding Winning Moves with GM Marian Petrov
- Scandinavian Defense with FM Viktor Neustroev
- Tactics and Strategy with GM Marian Petrov