This GM Marian Petrov’s course is meticulously designed to guide beginners through the nuances of positional play in chess, a key element often overlooked but crucial for consistent success.
Positional chess can be a real head-scratcher for new players.
First off, good luck finding easy-to-digest stuff on it – there’s just not a lot out there for beginners.
Plus, most folks just starting out are all about nailing their openings and tactics, and don’t give much thought to the whole positional game.
Enter GM Marian Petrov. He’s like the guide you need when you’re lost in the woods – he’s here to make sense of all that positional stuff and help you get the hang of it.
In this course, he zeroes in on the big 3 concepts.
Are you ready to take your chess game to the next level?
Want to know more things about Positional Chess? Look at:
We also recommend reviewing our latest TCW Academy courses:
- Play g4 Gambit vs. Philidor with GM Misa Pap
- Play Fantasy Variation vs. Caro-Kann with GM Misa Pap
- GM Blueprint for Finding Winning Moves with GM Marian Petrov
- Scandinavian Defense with FM Viktor Neustroev
- Tactics and Strategy with GM Marian Petrov