2020 is almost here… and with just 2 more days to go, it is time to look back at 2019 for a quick flashback of the year.
We’ve covered a LOT of stuff.
Publishing over 100 articles and 30 premium courses we touch-base on many different topics from Positional Chess to Opening Preparation, Endgame Mastery, and Calculation.
We introduced two brand new series.
Mastermind is our flagship series, covering specific topics like Calculation, Endgames, Attacking the King, Positional Chess in great depth and supplies additional resources to make sure you get maximum ‘chess return’ on the time you spend with the course!
Opening Lab is dedicated to practical advice for ambitious players, delivered by expert coaches. The goal of this series is to arm you with powerful opening weapons and make you proficient in playing it in the shortest time possible.
And of course, last but not least…
We are putting finishing touches on TheChessWorld Academy – a dedicated video platform with seamless integration of training. This is a brand-new chess experience for all chess fans and enthusiasts!
The Academy is 97.65% finished, and will be launching in January 2020!
If you want to be among the first to know when that happens please join the early access wait-list here [if you haven’t yet].
Here are the top 10 TCW articles of 2019 [my personal favorite]:
- 4 Tips to Improve Your Positional Play
- The Caro-Kann Structure Explained
- Understanding Chess Weaknesses – 3 Things to Know
- A Short Guide to Being a Chess Parent
- #1 Most Important Element of Positional Chess
- A Guide to Choosing Your Opening Repertoire
- 6 Tips to Survive Lost Positions
- The Kingside Pawn Majority: 5 Things to Know
- The #1 Chess Principle – Simple, Yet Very Effective
- How to Use Chess Engine and Databases Like a Pro
Here are the top 10 TCW video courses of 2019 [my personal favorite]:
- Improve Your Decision Making with GM Davorin Kuljasevic
- Calculation Mastermind with IM Mat Kolosowski
- Dominate with 1.d4 – GM Petrov and Dominate with 1.e4 – GM Petrov
- Nimzo-Indian Complete Repertoire for White with GM Davorin Kuljasevic
- Strategy Manual with IM Edward Porper
- The Complete Caro-Kann Mastermind with IM Milovan Ratkovic
- Positional Play Secrets with GM Ibro Saric
- Complete Semi-Slav for Black with NM Viktor Neustroev
- Endgame Secrets with FM Yuriy Krykun
- Endgame Mastermind with GM Bryan Smith
The items in both lists are presented in no particular order.